TheExaltedRonin

Ok! I think I got it!

Due to OCD I spend 4-8 hours a day focusing on each and everything about taoism. Learning EVERY aspect and putting it all into practice.

no, you most certainly do not 'put it all into practice'. You in fact haven't written two words to indicate in any way that you've actually understood, even on a superficial, academic level, a single thing that you've read or heard, in any discipline.

To make the claim that you are "putting it all into practice" is a blatant insult to people who have actually dedicated their lives to practicing Daoist arts (I certainly don't include myself in that category).

Unfortunately some people consider themselves to be wise sages and give me metaphors and one liners that make 0 sense to myself and themselves.

some people recognize the fact that you are all over the hell and creation with your ceaseless questions and demands for simple, nutshell answers which will make it all clear and convenient for you. And those people recognize the futility of giving you more direct information.

And to claim that people's 'metaphors' make no sense to themselves is again a tremendous insult. You may not be equipped with the cognitive skills necessary to discern meaning from metaphor, but that problem lies squarely with you.

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 3

some people recognize the fact that you are all over the hell and creation with your ceaseless questions and demands for simple, nutshell answers which will make it all clear and convenient for you. And those people recognize the futility of giving you more direct information.

And to claim that people's 'metaphors' make no sense to themselves is again a tremendous insult. You may not be equipped with the cognitive skills necessary to discern meaning from metaphor, but that problem lies squarely with you.

I never said they never DONT Make sense to them. I haven't made one single demand, and I do practice all I have learned. Because I don't strut around on a internet forum answering peoples questions with long mindless metaphorical stories doesn't mean a thing.

And I don't have cognitive skills. Hm? Maybe you should take the tao the Ching's advice and turn your attention inward before criticizing others.

According to my statement it seems you should revise your reading and comprehension statute. :D

Maybe I've shown you a light you have yet to see.

Not only that but I feel not only comfortable and subtle in my daoist studies but I do not fear any humiliation. I've tried to word all my questions in a direct manner as seeing how it is difficult to translate the eastern thought process to my juvenile adult mind.

Not that I needed to inform you of any of this, but I feel that I should try to help you understand my reasoning (also a re direct from the TTC). :D

Edited by TheExaltedRonin