Ya Mu

A Basic Primer For the Healing Arts From China

One more question for you Ya Mu, I remember reading before about recommended practice times in your system depending on if you were healing people or if you were just doing it for personal development. I just want to know do you think it could be detrimental to practice 4 hours a day if you weren't healing others, concentrating only on yourself. Would you think one hour would be plenty enough and the extra hours would be excessive, or do you think its fine to practice for hours on end without an outlet for the energy? Just wondering in the difference from what i practice, because i need to either use the energy or ground excess out. Harmonize ingoing with outgoing to to speak.

We have found that one hour is OK for those who do not project, but many practice more than that and some less. Our system has a good balance of sitting, standing, & movement. Our goal is to have an actual 24/7 practice and we don't have the overload you mention when practicing more; just a higher awareness enhancement.

Ya Mu, could you please comment on the effectivity of a spray and salt water for preventing the patients sick qi from being absorbed by the healer, as shown in the video from 4m43s?

Ya Mu, could you please comment on the effectivity of a spray and salt water for preventing the patients sick qi from being absorbed by the healer, as shown in the video from 4m43s?

Didn't watch the video. Stephen used to use alcohol spray. Salt water can help (we speak of the salt baths for our clients). Best to learn, through the process of raising the energy body vibration with Stillness-Movement practice, how to transmute the sick qi into Light.

All these things like the alcohol spray can help, but in the end, there is no way to totally avoid a bit of sick qi kickback as there are SO MANY variables. When we practice our Stillness-Movement after the sessions we burn out any remaining sick qi that may have been inadvertently absorbed.

• Like 3

Just wanted to bump this, what a great thread. So many gems and inspirations in there. Hoping to rekindle the fire :)