David Lloyd

Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Hello,

It's funny that I am filling this out, I love studying the tao ... but all this talking seems to go against the whole point! Ming ke ming fei chang ming, right?

My name is David, and it's so wonderful to have a place to share a love for taoism online with others. I have been studying the tao for around 22 years. I have been a martial artist and qi gong practitioner for the same amount of time, that is how I was introduced to the tao. I have a very strong passion for herbal medicine and acupuncture. I completed a post graduate program in traditional Chinese medicine and am registered with the government of Ontario (my home province here in Canada) as a TCM practitioner and acupuncturist, we will be getting professional physician status in the next couple of years.

I genuinely enjoy the impact that the tao has had on my life, and I'm very curious to see how a message board like this will work out for me, and for everyone else on here.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to me if you are interested ... I love meeting new people.

I hope this message finds you all having a wonderful day or evening!

Yours,

David

Hello and welcome to the forum David. I am sure that you are possessed of a wealth of knowledge which you will be able to share with other members.

However, before you begin posting please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get started.

Best wishes,

Chang