Sign in to follow this  
tsuki

Hello there!

Hi there! Tai Chi has caught my attention a few years ago, and with it Chi Kung came along =) For a year I practiced both regularly, but other distractions have put me out of the Tao's way.

More recently, while searching the internet for ways on how to improve a particular health issue, I stumbled across semen retention, without any relation with the Tao. As I started practicing it, I noticed the differences in my body/mind, and was pretty sure it was no trivial practice, there should exist a way to deal with this new feelings I was experiencing.

That's when things led me once again to the Tao/Chi Kung practices, and I find myself now with a revigorated interest on these subjects.

=)

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am sure that you interest in subjects Taoist will be invigorated by this forum.

However, before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules. http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to make a start with posting.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this