Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyt0471

Greetings

Hello,

My name is Jim I live in Illinois and have been interested in Taoism, Eastern Philosophy, Internal Martial arts for as long as i can remember. I've been involved in Wing Chun the longest, and felt there were a lot of internal aspects not being addressed, this brought me to Chu Shong Tin's lineage where he focuses strongly on relaxation, joint rotation, and structure. The only problem wit this is there is none from his lineage in the States, that I know of, especially in Illinois. I trained in Hong Kong for a month under his lineage and was amazed at the power that was produced form this lineage. I also meditated years ago and am interested in all the aspects of Eastern Philosophy.

Thanks,

Jim

Hello Jim and welcome to the Tao Bums. You will find a good deal here to interest you and hopefully you will be able to share some of your experiences and knowledge.

Before diving in however please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you really need be aware of the safely navigate your way around the forum.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this