Sign in to follow this  
ChiDragon

TTB Website Does has a True Taoist Environment....?!

FYI.....

I go with the logical meanings of the words regardless of who said what again....!!!

My source is the same source that everyone has been using.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101019071818/http://home.pages.at/onkellotus/TTK/_IndexTTK.html

Ok... maybe I am simple not clear enough... I'll dumb it down...and give a multiple choose question. You can say which one applies or which one closest applies. Because I am interested in how you use the link; WHy?

1. I want to truly understand your angle of use of the link

2. You use DDJ1 as a litmus test for translations and do you care or not when seeing the english word used in translations in other chapters.

3. You favor certain translators (this was the original point)

Your use of the link is most exemplified by:

1. I read every single translation (112) every time. I read all 112 options and choose the english word I think applies

2. I read randomly every time. Every time I use the link, I read 5-10 (or whatever) and then choose the english word of choice. In other words, I NEVER go back to a translator I like or prefer... it is always random reading.

3. I occasionally go back to translators which I have previously read and agree with their words. And read others.

4. I most often go back to translators which I have previously read and agree with their words. I tend to keep to this group but will randomly read others.

I originally was asking if there are translators you prefer... or not... maybe you only care the english word and do not care about the translation or translator at all...

thanks.

Edited by dawei

My choice.
2. I read randomly every time. Every time I use the link, I read 5-10 (or whatever) and then choose the english word of choice. In other words, I NEVER go back to a translator I like or prefer... it is always random reading.

I only care the english word and do not care about the translation or translator at all...

Now, I have second thought about the OP since we have a new spam rule, in the forum, due the interference with the principle of Wu Wei.

Sign in to follow this