Sign in to follow this  
troysantos

HIYA!

HIYA! Yes, there is really a person typing this. Or ... better yet, I'll say that there isn't so far as I can tell, a bot typing this. Don't know what a bot is though.

Since I haven't yet made up a profile, I'll say that I like all the non-dual teachings that I've so far heard. At the moment, Adyashanti's teachings are my main vehicle.

I live with a Buddhist group in Thailand called Santi Asoke. I'm about to leave the group, after two years. Spent four years with them from 2000 to 2004.

I'm really interested in opening a spiritual center here in Thailand to have non-dual teachers come to teach.

In looking for people here in Thailand who are familiar with Adyashanti, I came across a posting in this website that interests me. I want to add to the discussion, and PM a couple of people.

I eat mostly raw foods. I saw someone, I think a moderator, say in their interests that their interested in veganism and raw foodism. Same here.

Troy.

Hiya and welcome to the Tao Bums. A bot is a robot.

Please be sure to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby, though I suspect you may have done so already. I am sure that you will find much to interest you here.

Best wishes,

Chang

Y'all don't want me here you just wanna dance. Hey... ya.

Sorry, your title made me think of the Outkast song Hey Ya.

Welcome.

I will actually be in Thailand next week and then for a few months and am interested in meeting up with interesting people. Just to warn you though, I like my food cooked. Why Fire Makes Us Human. PM me if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this