Mobius coil

Dual vortex

Torus

Double helix

Yin & yang

Tesla

Coral Castle

Crystals

Somehow, how does this all fit together?

Edited by vortex

I need a good integrated view of the microcosmology and subtle architecture of the human body. How exactly do all the chakras, dantiens, nadis, meridians, acupoints, etc correlate and tie together? And how many of these similarly-located highways and landmarks are actually the same...or different structures?

circulation.jpg

Here's a few threads already on this:

Meridian basics

Accessable Self-Acupressure, all channels

Chi vs. Prana, Meridians vs. Nadis, Chakras vs. Dan Tiens, What IS the difference?

Subtle body anatomy of tan tiens and chakras

How Do The 7 Chakras Related to Tao?

Compare Dan Tien to Chakra?

Are some chakras really off the centerline?

Djwal Kuhl & Esoteric (chakra-based) Acupuncture

esoteric (chakra-based) acupuncture sessions review

Dao Zhen on Dan Tian

I feel like I've learned a lot of related knowledge & viewpoints over the past year, but have yet to really understand, syncretize and reconstruct them all together into a grand, universal standard.

I think our modern dilemna is being left with all the shattered fragments of an ancient glass mirror. Sure, each tiny shard is still a piece of the truth, but without being pieced together, we cannot fully see Ourself in it. Only one tiny bit at a time...

So, how does it really all tie back together??? What is the skeleton key to this great Mystery of mysteries?

Edited by vortex

Well, I just had an idea - why not use crystals to "needle" acupoints? We used a huge softball-sized crystal once to trace paths through someone's auric field - and it really felt like a laser cutting through!

So, imagine using that on acupoints or running along meridians! As well as other energetic structures like the chakras in esoteric acupuncture...

Also, what about using powerful magnets, orgonite or other energetic objects?

Hmmm..."spiritech" experimentation time. I'm surprised more of this stuff hasn't already been popularly integrated into "crystal esoteric acupuncture," etc...

Sign in to follow this