Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

Sigh, if I only understood my precognitive dreams.....this morning.

Sigh, I am feeling a bit off balanced here. It turns out my last night dream was telling me that I would experience certain emotional affliction because I would be meeting people of who "unloaded their bad karma" onto me. In this dream, I was in a school with a broken main pipe causing the bathroom sewer pipe to get backed up. All the craps were spilled onto my camera equipment. And this morning I met someone of who was precisely doing this to me. It was my fault too since I was expecting something which it wasn't about to happen.

And the next part of the dream I was being interrogated by my old boss concerning questions about my past life. I was like...I couldn't answer him because I really don't know too much about my past life other than some bits and pieces. Well, this morning, I had a nice conversation with someone I knew and he was asking questions that I couldn't answer him. These questions that I couldn't even answer myself. How could I even answer him? I felt kind of embarrassed. This morning I wasn't feeling well. I could have avoided all these by not being in this place this morning or reducing my expectations. Oh well, it is best to forget what happened this morning.

Sign in to follow this