Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Alchemical reality

To begin, hi. How are you? Hope all is well... it's a wonderful thought I've just had immediately... not 2 minutes ago.

Musical inspiration, in fact... devouring that potentiality...

I realized it so suddenly... devouring that potential. a literal thought... a satisfying sensation...
I was consuming the music. We were digesting...

Alchemy is a matter of mutual digestion, is it not? Consuming the impurities between the yin and the yang subtle and present bodies, refining the yin and the yang. Refining the subtle and the evident bodies. All persons, places, and things engaged in mutual digestion.

But outside of a freak accident or exposure to the elements, nothing really eats humans. right?

Wrong!

Humans eat the flesh of animals; to the animal the greatest joy would then to be useful as to feed many, and their sacrifice be useful, never wasted. But we have no genuine predators in the flesh to consume our bodies, instead we have subtle predators which consume our creative and inspired expressions of self and willpower.

It is then that a composer, writer, or director would sacrifice their time and effort to produce a quality meal of entertainment and recreational activity... to take pride in our sacrifice and effort being able to sate the appetites of subtle bodies.

Just as it is from the labors of living that we derive essential resources from our environment, so too is it from our creative labors that the essence of the gods is extracted.
Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Sign in to follow this