Sign in to follow this  
Kiafi

Where the psychospiritual breakthroughs at?

Hello,

I practice a lot of different things, and I'm currently at an interesting stage in my body being development. I am very much interested in the expansion of the human experience through a vigorous training cocktail of magical study, martial study, gross physical advancement, paradigm shifting, mental control, etc.

I've just finished 3 years of school and since August 06' I've begun my first year of practice as an Asian Bodywork Therapist, I do Zen Shiatsu and Tuina(Ba Qi Ba Fa, main teachers are rolling and grasping style), and I have a decent beginners knowledge of Qi Gong Therapy, Wei Qi healing, tonic herbs, and nutrition.

I dabble in a lot of things, but my current focus and skillset is mostly in Qi Gong, Wuji/Death Posture, Breathwork, Flexibility/Strength training, Meditation, and numerous occult studies. (Mostly Zos Kia and Elder Futhark right now.)

From what I've seen people here are sharp, so I'm glad to learn from you all. Here's hoping I don't come across as a huge ass.

Welcome to the Bums. Whats the "Death Posture"?

It's an extremely uncomfortable and taxing stance of your choosing that you hold until you loose consciousness. Can also be paired with hyperventilation.

It's an extremely uncomfortable and taxing stance of your choosing that you hold until you loose consciousness. Can also be paired with hyperventilation.

Is this via AOS?

Sign in to follow this