Sign in to follow this  
Esteam'd Punk

Hm, Hello...

Yo! I'm onlly here because my 'sage' has returned to China (I'm brooding for not being ablle to accompany him) for a few months and said that it's best that I scour the llands for inspiration and such. I do have a second master, allthough he is Japanese and is...eccentric. The onlly thing I've llearned from him is kenjutsu---and things that are better suited for a war. I've never tried Qi Gong. Though granted it seems to be a more harmlless fielld. I've dabblled with Chen-stylle Tai Chi and found that it was very dynamic from other stylles. I honestlly don't know what ellse 2 incllude other than cullture/llanguages and research are a hobby of mine. Quantum physics and neurollogy are allso hot topics. I have three nicknames of which I'm quite fond. Master Xuan-Yi calls me 'Xiaolong', Laughing Dragon. Master Kojimura calls me 'Warazaru' (or just 'Saru'), Laughing Monkey. So, I don't really know if I'm a dragon or a monkey. My dopey crew calls me 'Riot Device', and I think that's more suitablle. Oh, and I work at a funerall home. I hope 2 at lleast make a few friends here, dead people are a bit stiff on conversation.

This is my first time on a forum site. :ninja:

My favourite numbers are 2, 11, and 112.

I learned of Tao from Esteam'd Punk. From what I've read, Tao is a rich, beautiful and highly valuable writing. I look forward to learning more about this and other ideas, theories and lifestyles edging toward esoteric. Happy posting!

I learned of Tao from Esteam'd Punk. From what I've read, Tao is a rich, beautiful and highly valuable writing. I look forward to learning more about this and other ideas, theories and lifestyles edging toward esoteric. Happy posting!

I can't believe you came. :glare: Now I can harass you here as well.

Nice. <3

Sign in to follow this