Sign in to follow this  
corpathina

reintroduction and cultivation

i could say hello and be done with this, but i think i will tell my little story instead.

i became interested in taoism in early 2005. i eventually came across this forum and joined. most of the discussions were completely over my head, so i rarely posted. when i did, it was off-topic.

time has passed, my studies progressed, and i have found myself back here with you bums. for this, i am happy.

i am at a very pivotal and difficult time in my life. i was meditating a lot previously, but after losing my best friend last week, i have been meditating more intensely and pursuing guidance through the tao.

so anyway, i have a feeling that i must take advantage of this time and cultivate my growth. i am doing my best to let go and allow the tao to take me where i need to go.

i am but a babe in my understanding, so i welcome all and any guidance you guys might have to offer.

with love,

emma

Welcome back and if it what people were saying was over your head it probably wasnt too Taoist. Taoist seek to simplify and get to the essence of things.

Taoist practices and such however...

Sign in to follow this