Energy Fields and Modern Technology

Two very interesting videos.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

judging by the tag "health problems" i assume the video is about how electronic stuff causes health problems.

well, living away from those things or getting rid of them altogether might help with that....

but i would certainly miss my psychic connection with technology :blush: fixing things by asking them nicely, having street lights flicker when i walk outside on nights when my energy is high, mentally making a status update on facebook...okay, that last one i haven't quite accomplished yet but i am working on it! Got all the way to typing it in but i can't figure how to hit the damn enter key!

Burgs spoke common sense, and he made some valid points. But it appears many people are happy being bombarded with emf's.

For a more in depth look at the harmful effects of mobiles and wi fi etc watch Barrie Trower's videos. Well worth investing time in his videos.

I have a mobile but rarely use it and only use it on loud speaker.

Namaste,

gentlewind

so give people a solution where they don't have to abandon technology because that will NEVER happen. No matter how bad the health effects, i would still not give up my ability to be instantly connected to the world's knowledge. i don't need to live any longer than most people do anyways :P. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but i am not a fan of worrying about things that i cannot or will not change

so give people a solution where they don't have to abandon technology because that will NEVER happen. No matter how bad the health effects, i would still not give up my ability to be instantly connected to the world's knowledge. i don't need to live any longer than most people do anyways :P. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but i am not a fan of worrying about things that i cannot or will not change

Some folk may give more thought to the environment where they live. Obviously you will by pass this information which is fine.

I am not a worrier but am merely passing on information.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, i am just used to hearing the "technology is evil and we should get rid of it" argument all the time. Carry on :)

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, i am just used to hearing the "technology is evil and we should get rid of it" argument all the time. Carry on :)

No worries!

Technology is not a problem, it becomes one when not used wisely. We are currently not using it wisely, but hey, this is the human race were speaking about!

I live in a small cul de sac, 22 houses, we are surrounded by mobile phone masts - 5 in a 1 mile radius; I know of 5 people here who have had cancer, 2 have passed over. The youngest of the 5 was 17, thankfully he's clear now. A little common sense can save a life!

But I don't go around worrying, and in fact I am looking forward to bungy jumping Home when my time arrives!

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1