Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

I would like to discuss this video

I think its bioelectricalmagnetic...changing polarities of electron spin in dantien outwards through meridian channels. Also, it might have something to do with valence electron shells being expanded. I want to be able to explain it first and do it second...most people wan't to do it first, and then explain it in mystery terms. Imagine if everyone learned to do this in school from a young age..Could anyone get raped anymore? Could anyone get beat up? Probably not...stop keeping the mysteries close to your heart, like in a bank vault - secret delusions....pass on knowledge to the masses so they too can become MCO enlightened + neigong shakti bliss. Why train people to do math? Children could learn this in a few years - so malleable. New education system now! I can't do this, but I might find out how one day....I would like to discuss fast way to get there: what do you think?

Edited by Songtsan

A bank is a place that will lend you money. If you can prove that you don't need it.

Power is something that you can obtain if you can prove that you don't need it.

A bank is a place that will lend you money. If you can prove that you don't need it.

Power is something that you can obtain if you can prove that you don't need it.

I am not concerned with power, more about beauty...its about life lessons - learning to live in harmony with nature. If kids could see this, they would become enamored of it and would seek it, and through the seeking, learn life lessons. Why don't we teach our children this? It would make the world a better place...Kids have the most active chi systems out of anybody - they should all be taught from a young age to harness their power and learn to love it, then forget it. They would become little Buddhas - you can't attain this level of cultivation without becoming at least a little bit aware of truth. That is what I want, not power. Why do we spend so much time teaching them mind constructs, when they should be learning chi constructs?

Edited by Songtsan

Kids have the most active chi systems out of anybody - they should all be taught from a young age to harness their power and learn to love it, then forget it. They would become little Buddhas -

They're not our kids. Their parents may have different idea about how they want to educate their kids. I don't think I know any better than their parents.

Those kids might not want to be little buddhas. They may want to be ninjas. I don't think my idea is any better than their own.

They're not our kids. Their parents may have different idea about how they want to educate their kids. I don't think I know any better than their parents.

Those kids might not want to be little buddhas. They may want to be ninjas. I don't think my idea is any better than their own.

I like ninjas too though :(

I like ninjas too though :(

buddha Ninja?

ninja Buddha?

Ninja this life, Buddha the next?

Buddha this life, Ninja the next?

I don't see any problem.

buddha Ninja?

ninja Buddha?

Ninja this life, Buddha the next?

Buddha this life, Ninja the next?

I don't see any problem.