Oh yes this is, you said the the awareness one attained is direct proportional to the sum of extraordinary and energy events

and well you do let this energy events occur while having the seminar and this let the awareness increase.

For me the comeback to the teacher is very interesting and is personally the proof that own practise does much. When I came to the second seminar in Finnland the increase in level was quite suprising for me. One can say it was expotentially. Again I have to

add that it felt like it was finishing homework and put a authorization on it. It was a WTF and WTF and I was wondering how great the improvement of those are who go on and on it ( minus Brion :wub: ) when they have their 3hours per day practise as

I think the gift one can receive is as direct proportianal to the sum of the one has practise with the result again expotential.

In plain words put much time and effort in and the seminar more worth.

They do and this is most obviously with the "Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion" IMHO.

The cutting of the inner dialogue is important "because Qi moves faster than Brain Waves" and "the Qi is potentially instantinous

with no limitatation on amplitude. By engaging the mind on put limitation on the Qi.

Edit : You must be called "老墨 师傅" Jyutping pronuncion.

I am a big supporter of a complete system.

However, I have seen nothing so complete or powerful in what it does as the Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, and Dimensional Expansion. If someone were to ask is there ANY single qigong exercise, if practiced for only 20 minutes per day, that would activate and balance all the energy centers, open up and expand all the orbits, open up the channels, and expand the energy body and increase it's vibration rate as well as increase energetic & dimensional awareness through an alchemy process - I would say this single exercise would be the one that could have the potential of doing so. Which is why I released it as a stand alone DVD even though it is only a part of the Gift of the Tao II.

• Like 5

This may just be a confusion of terms, but lately I keep coming across 'shen' gong. At first I thought this was a type of qi gong, but then I read that it is a dicipline strictly focused on mental/spiritual development. One of the texts I was reading stated that an initial shen gong exercise involved repeating the question "Who am I?"

I was hoping someone here might be able to provide a more expanded definition of shen gong, or clarify how it is different from qi gong. Also, is there a jing gong as well? Is that a thing?

I did a search for jing gong on google and found mostly hits for an airsoft gun company by that name. Searching that term on TTB returns mostly sexual cultivation threads. Could semen retention and sexual cultivation qigong be considered 'jing gong?'

Any activity that builds Shen or builds the ability to meld Shen with Yi, or helps you master Shen based abilities imo is Shen Gong.

But be mindful that K'oan based contemplation can cause very serious qi deviations - I'd avoid it completely.

Simple Shen Gong = White Skeleton Meditation.

• Like 2