Sign in to follow this  
lino

trends among subtle/deceased people

Don't fault subtle beings, they don't know any better. Too much ignorance out there. There is a trend out there of fat injecting to the body and the taking of muscle mass through a disc, circular type object, which has a frame and is put on the body. It is happening in every house and it is happening in undeveloped countries.

The subtle beings aren't hostile. They just don't know any better. The subtle beings are deceased people. The pattern is like this. The women end up getting super powers a lot faster because they don't do the muscle mass taking or transferring. It isn't just taking muscle, it also takes from the tendons, ligaments, and organs. The male subtle beings that take mass transfer it to there chest and get a lot of discomfort. All the male subtle beings in my apartment went off the muscle mass transferring. They get discomfort in the chest and it takes a lot of time to heal from it. The muscle transfers end up costing them a lot. They only live 5 to 7 years and die in a lot of discomfort.
They have to transfer fat, it is uncomfortable. They told me that it feels like it is going to bust through the skin. The fat production is in the midsection. The fat production stops after one to two weeks. I moved from a size 38 pants to 36 and it is starting to feel loose.
People in the first lifetime end up having a lot of disc type objects on their bodies. It is not pretty. It shortens lifetimes drastically. I think that the technology is very old and has been around since the time of the caveman. If news doesn't get out people will never get to immortality. The disc type objects and other technologies are limiting life to what we have now.
Subtle (deceased) people in my apartment are motivated. The healer/supplier has been to a school held by another civilization. The subtle people are waiting to go to school. They are going to find out if they could get citizen options in a more advanced civilization. Maria (a subtle being) has attained the ability to fly. It is a high level ability.
There are people with abilities here. One of the has telekinesis type abilities. Another one has transmutation abilities and uses it to create beautiful art. Another one can cause muscular cramps.
They stay invisible and don't show any outline or shape to people in their first lifetimes. I found out that they have to break an energy stick to reduce body mass.The energy stick is produced by a small machine that has a back pack adaptation. I think that they don't have to do it because I have never seen a report of a semi clear deceased animal on the lose or anything with attacks from the Bronx zoo. I think that the stick breaking may interfere with tummo/body warming abilities.
Please have them (subtle beings in your house) read this e-mail. The plate of food is very important. Moving for them is not very pleasant and I found that there are dangers. Not every civilization that is intervening in our society is friendly. There are incidents here of people getting targeted for moving into a new apartment. They end up in a lot of discomfort and it could cause them to move to another lifetime with less body mass. They get open tubes put in their stomachs to drain out the gastric acids and have an object put in their right knee. I'll tell you more later.

I apologize. All the males in the apartment weren't doing the muscle-taking/fat giving. The healer/supplier wasn't mass taking/fat giving. The males in the other bedroom weren't doing the muscle-taking/fat-giving.

whaaaaaa the f..........

I don't understand. What are you getting to?

Same thing as I'm getting at..."I don't understand a word you just said"...:)

Are you reading a short story to us, or is this some conspiracy theory, or sci-fi plot, or what?

No offense meant...I just feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what's going on...

Edited by i am
  • Like 1

Same thing as I'm getting at..."I don't understand a word you just said"... :)

Are you reading a short story to us, or is this some conspiracy theory, or sci-fi plot, or what?

No offense meant...I just feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what's going on...

It is not a conspiracy theory, or short story. There are certain patterns happening with subtle/deceased people.

It happens through ignorance and lack of resources. The higher developed people (with abilities, I won't call them

super powers) can't teach. The lesser developed people don't have the ability to talk and have to rely on improvised

sign language.

People usually suffer. The subtle/deceased people encountered a radical increase in learning abilities...even the muscle

takers. The muscle takers have fallen out of love with muscle taking. They found too much discomfort. They told me that

they are in so much discomfort that they can't perform one push-up. Like I said before the usually live 5-7 years in discomfort

and die. I think that they die of heart failure. In the period that they are muscle-taking, they don't create or increase their own

body/muscle mass.

The females usually end up with abilities, they usually don't muscle take. The female healer in my bedroom has had teachings on emptiness.

Huh...that didn't help.

What are subtle/deceased people? Deceased to me means dead. I don't know enough to know what "subtle" means in this case. I'm a subtle person, but I'm assuming not in the way you mean.

I guess this post is for people who are already educated in whatever you're talking about, because I'm completely clueless.

I guess I'll just stay out of it if you can't drop it down to my level! :)

Edited by i am

Huh...that didn't help.

What are subtle/deceased people? Deceased to me means dead. I don't know enough to know what "subtle" means in this case. I'm a subtle person, but I'm assuming not in the way you mean.

I guess this post is for people who are already educated in whatever you're talking about, because I'm completely clueless.

When I refer to subtle, I am referring to people who had a radical body mass loss (people dying). Dying or passing away

the first time is radically expensive. They lose too much body mass and are invisible to people that are in their first lifetime.

They are visible to each other.

Huh...that didn't help.

When people die, they leave a lot of dead mass. There is a body split at death. They aren't dead, they go into their second lifetime.

Sign in to follow this