Sign in to follow this  
becomethepath

my lower part chakra rotating/ spinning!?!? what's happening?

Similar stuff happened all the time to me back when I used to attempt astral projection. Honestly, there's not much to be said about it. Just that chi seems to flow with more intensity in preparation to project a chi body out of the physical body.

One important thing I've learned over the 2/3 years I've been cultivating: the flashy stuff many people are attracted to is NOTHING compared to the dull-sounding stuff few are attracted to. NOTHING! Practically irrelevant.

Does shamatha - learning to focus the mind on one point - sound dull compared to OBE's and crazy chi sensations? I can imagine telling someone I spend at least an hour every day observing the breath sensations at my nostrils and them wondering how I can do something that sounds so boring... well, it's absolutely wonderful, profound, transformative. But not in a flashy way, not separate from 'mundane' reality.

Nothing is really mundane. Thusness is just as present in a lump of dirt here as in the radiance of more 'spiritual' realms where devas live. Cultivation is all about removing the fetters to seeing thusness, not weird phenomena. They will happen if you cultivate right, but are not the goal in themselves.

:)

• Like 4

Similar stuff happened all the time to me back when I used to attempt astral projection. Honestly, there's not much to be said about it. Just that chi seems to flow with more intensity in preparation to project a chi body out of the physical body.

One important thing I've learned over the 2/3 years I've been cultivating: the flashy stuff many people are attracted to is NOTHING compared to the dull-sounding stuff few are attracted to. NOTHING! Practically irrelevant.

Does shamatha - learning to focus the mind on one point - sound dull compared to OBE's and crazy chi sensations? I can imagine telling someone I spend at least an hour every day observing the breath sensations at my nostrils and them wondering how I can do something that sounds so boring... well, it's absolutely wonderful, profound, transformative. But not in a flashy way, not separate from 'mundane' reality.

Nothing is really mundane. Thusness is just as present in a lump of dirt here as in the radiance of more 'spiritual' realms where devas live. Cultivation is all about removing the fetters to seeing thusness, not weird phenomena. They will happen if you cultivate right, but are not the goal in themselves.

Haha yes I get a lot of this too. At my school a lot of people tend to think meditation is a vacation or an entertainment and they talk about all the angels and beings they saw when they flew to the land of Oz and everyone ooohs and aaahhhs lol. Then they ask me about my meditation and I tell them the exact same thing as you "well I sit there for an hour or so and focus on my breath going in and out" and they keep waiting for the punch line as in "and then what happens" lol. Seems like a lot of people don't want to really meditate, they just want to be entertained lol.

Becomethepath: its probably just your qi channels and such adjusting I wouldn't worry about it or give it too much mind. ;)

• Like 1

I think it's a good thing if you want to take up energy works (yoga, qigong, meditation). It indicated that your channels were easy to open.

If you have no interests in energy works, just ignore them. You'll be fine.

It's cool though that your school has a bunch of meditators discussing this stuff. Definitely a swing in the right direction for the West. :)

Well its a TCM school so it comes with the territory lol.

Well in all actuality they are always spinning as the word "chakra" means wheel in Sanskrit.

• Like 1

Hahah. Yes. There are days where sitting in meditation is all I want to do. Sitting and observing. No animosity or anxiety. It is great cultivation when the mind is empty!

Haha yes I get a lot of this too. At my school a lot of people tend to think meditation is a vacation or an entertainment and they talk about all the angels and beings they saw when they flew to the land of Oz and everyone ooohs and aaahhhs lol. Then they ask me about my meditation and I tell them the exact same thing as you "well I sit there for an hour or so and focus on my breath going in and out" and they keep waiting for the punch line as in "and then what happens" lol. Seems like a lot of people don't want to really meditate, they just want to be entertained lol.

Becomethepath: its probably just your qi channels and such adjusting I wouldn't worry about it or give it too much mind. ;)

Ego.

So this just happened a few minutes ago while I was sleeping. In my dream, my bottom part, i guess hip/ pelvic/ leg area start rotating/ spinning, I don't know if I was awake at the time, but the pelvic area was rotating for like 20-30 seconds. It felt kinda good, didnt feel bad, but at the same time i can't move, and then i kind of forced myself out of it, i guess i was dreaming in another dream so i woke myself up from that dream then woke myself up again, it's confusing, but yeah i also heard a sound frequency, its a really high pitch sound, just imagine holding one of the tongs or whatever next to your ear, the highest frequency. i'm 110% positive my lower chakras were spinning!

I remember when my crown charka was spinning a few months ago during the middle of my sleep, i woke up cause my crown chakra was spinning and it was still spinning while i was awake, it was the same sensation, as in the spinning and rotating for 20-30 seconds as of my lower chakra/ pelvic area.

What's happening? is this good or bad? and what was that high frequency sound??? when i was awake, i could still hear it but i was in a kind of sleep paralysis where i couldn't move my body until i forced out of it and the sound was gone

I was saying mantras at the same time just to ward off entities just in case, plus i have blessed buddhist statues in my room to protect me as well, i know when you're in a sleep paralysis, your open to entities, but there wasn't any entities, it was my chakra spinning and i heard a sound frequency, and when my crown chakra was spinning few months ago, it was the same although i didn't hear any frequency

it sounded like that but like i could hear it louder if you understand what i mean

sorry for my grammatical errors, typing this in a rush

Lower dan tien is 'working'. Do you meditate/focus on your lower dan tien? If this was in a dream, this is most likely your subtle body letting you know it is there. Usually one can open up the energy channels by rotating one way and then close them off by rotating the other way.

The high pitch noise your hearing is astral hearing. You can actually hear Higher Beings when they are around you as well as when energy is transforming to a higher frequency. Usually this high pitch noise can be considered a good thing because it wards off disembodied spirits who may be in the vicinity. It is sort of like a force field as well as an attunement. Ever wonder why some monasteries have those huge gongs? hahaha. As well as some mantras. I remember when I first met the Goddess the KwanYin she greeted me with a deep resounding OOMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That vibrated my whole body. It was great.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 2

bodhistavva earth treasure actually came into the nightmare i was having, i chanted a mantra in my dream, he came out of this golden portal and the dark entity that was haunting me in the nightmare came out as well, and the bodhistavva put his hand on the shoulder of the entity and they both disappeared from toe to head, slowly vanished, and i wasn't scared anymore, the gloominess was gone, it was amazing experience back in december

the last two weeks ive been doing yoga and opening up my pelvis, stretching it open so i can do a full-lotus, ive been doing this every night and i'm actually very flexible now and can do half-lotus easily but still long way to go, that's what ive been doing maybe thats why my chakra was opening up/ spinning?

Yup that would make sense

Sign in to follow this