eye_of_the_storm

Racist Statements By "German" Politicians

Apech: It is a tendency or habit that can be broken.

Hmm

So you are going to break the entire world into seeing your point of view?

Seems pretty militant... my way I think is closer to the Tao...

I am pretty concerned about your views.

How do you intend this breaking... gun point?

Kill millions and millions of people for your peace? (wouldn't be the first time)

... Both yourself and PFL are in indirect agreement with me regarding a homogenous society...

Except my version follows nature and yours is forced.

Your idea of Utopia involves the entire worlds peoples blending together until all are entirely indistinguishable?

One people? One mind? A One World Government? ... are you from the Borg?

The Borg are a collection of species that have been turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the Collective, or the hive. A pseudo-race, dwelling in the Star Trek universe, the Borg force other species into their collective and connect them to "the hive mind"; the act is called assimilation and entails violence, abductions, and injections of cybernetic implants. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection"....

Sounds familiar.... hmmm

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Apech: It is a tendency or habit that can be broken.

Hmm

So you are going to break the entire world into seeing your point of view?

Seems pretty militant... my way I think is closer to the Tao...

I am pretty concerned about your views.

How do you intend this breaking... gun point?

Kill millions and millions of people for your peace? (wouldn't be the first time)

... Both yourself and PFL are in indirect agreement with me regarding a homogenous society...

Except my version follows nature and yours is forced.

Your idea of Utopia involves the entire worlds peoples blending together until all are entirely indistinguishable?

One people? One mind? A One World Government? ... are you from the Borg?

The Borg are a collection of species that have been turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the Collective, or the hive. A pseudo-race, dwelling in the Star Trek universe, the Borg force other species into their collective and connect them to "the hive mind"; the act is called assimilation and entails violence, abductions, and injections of cybernetic implants. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection"....

Sounds familiar.... hmmm

yes I know who the Borg are ... I've watched Star Trek.

You load an awful lot into other people's words. Who mentioned gun point or force? Not me ... I just remarked that the tendency for birds of a feather to flock together when applied to human's is a habit that does not have to be followed. After all we as a species left Africa 65,000 years ago to roam around the globe, to populate the earth. The different groups of human's are just different sub-groups of the original humans which got cut off from each other (as shown by mitochondrial eve and y-chromosome adam) ... we all share common ancestors. It is a fact that many feel safer huddled in small groups focussing on the differences and it is often more challenging to recognise our similarities instead.

I don't see how following and promoting fear and hatred is anything to do with the Tao.

I don't actually think that we should blend together as you suggest but I think we can live along side each other without hatred or blame. Difficult but possible.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/stockholm-police-call-in-reinforcements/story-fni0xqlk-1226649605184

MORE than a dozen cars have been torched and schools, shops and a police station set ablaze as riots swept through Stockholm's immigrant-dominated suburbs for the fifth straight night, police and firefighters say.

The riots have sparked a debate about the assimilation of immigrants, who make up about 15 per cent of the population.

Many of the immigrants who have arrived as a result of the country's generous refugee policy struggle to learn the language and find employment, despite numerous government programs.

Firefighters were dispatched to 70 different locations in greater Stockholm, extinguishing torched cars, shipping containers and buildings, including three schools, the fire department wrote on Twitter on Friday.

hmm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/stockholm-police-call-in-reinforcements/story-fni0xqlk-1226649605184

MORE than a dozen cars have been torched and schools, shops and a police station set ablaze as riots swept through Stockholm's immigrant-dominated suburbs for the fifth straight night, police and firefighters say.

The riots have sparked a debate about the assimilation of immigrants, who make up about 15 per cent of the population.

Many of the immigrants who have arrived as a result of the country's generous refugee policy struggle to learn the language and find employment, despite numerous government programs.

Firefighters were dispatched to 70 different locations in greater Stockholm, extinguishing torched cars, shipping containers and buildings, including three schools, the fire department wrote on Twitter on Friday.

hmm

There were riots in major English cities last year by people stealing designer clothes and trainers. Nothing to do with race. Hmmm?

What a weird coincidence, the Irish are rioting in New York because of immigration too. The latest count was 125 dead in a riot over lack of jobs for everyone who keeps showing up:

http://www.fordham.edu/academics/colleges__graduate_s/undergraduate_colleg/fordham_college_at_l/special_programs/honors_program/hudsonfulton_celebra/homepage/the_basics_of_nyc/immigration_32224.asp

Oh sorry, that was the 1840s through the 1860s. Not surprisingly, the details of the struggle are uncannily similar. It is also worth noting that those men and women and their descendants formed a significant part of the foundation for the current culture of not only New York, but also other major cities like Boston, Philadelphia, and Chicago. After the struggles of integration were through, their culture and the previously existing cultures had merged enough to be really compatible. When a population is forced to leave their home because their suffering is too great, they are bound to have to fight to survive wherever they land. Of course it is difficult for those involved, but this would be true with any significant influx of people into an area, regardless of their religious or political views. Once the growing pains have passed, new populations are able to grow and prosper without the outright destruction of either the new or the native cultures.

They don't have a job so they go burn down the city? burn down schools?? hack off peoples heads?

And you try and justify it?

+ you lot have already spent a thread trying to justify genocide of European people...

@_@

Apparently only white people are racist though right?

HAHAHA fucking hell.

What a joke.

Don't have a job? just commit brutal attacks and rape defenseless women until somebody gives you a one..... ?

gang_raped_linda.jpg

^^^ Front page newspaper..

... lets see how they treat their own women?... Probably too graphic for this forum

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

They don't have a job so they go burn down the city? burn down schools?? hack off peoples heads?

And you try and justify it?

+ you lot have already spent a thread trying to justify genocide of European people...

@_@

Apparently only white people are racist though right?

HAHAHA fucking hell.

What a joke.

Don't have a job? just commit brutal attacks and rape defenseless women until somebody gives you a one..... ?

gang_raped_linda.jpg

^^^ Front page newspaper..

... lets see how they treat their own women?... Probably too graphic for this forum

If you are trolling then its seriously boring ... if you are serious then you need to study history to get some understanding.

You are promoting criminal activities... trying to use a poor comparison of history to justify this insanity.

It's 2013... time to catch up.

Eh?