Sign in to follow this  
KnightoftheBlackRose

The meaning

I am not a Taoist but I do appreciate the veiws and values, I am Celtic I define what I believe I am as a Shamanistis Druid. I chose the handle as I have come to see the symbol of the black rose as a symbol of something that can never be found but still is worth searching for, much like the end of a philosophical question. I have dreams of one day founding a society devoted to the pursuit of Chivalry and Philosophy and calling it the Knights of the Black Rose but until then I will be content to peddle my humble opinion on hear and learn from others

Hello Knight ~

I recently read this wonderful book, "The Spiral of Memory and Belonging" by Frank Maceowen. I would heartily recommend it to any interested in the Celtic path of shamanism, and to all who are connecting to the sacred lineage beyond words and concept. It is a very multi-dimensional and poetic exploration of reality. Blessings to you,

http://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Memory-Belong...TF8&s=books

Thank you very much Riverheron I am always in search of true understanding I will try to find it this weekend when I make my weekly book store run. I also like your signature, if Im not mistaken it is from the Southern English Celts. May peace be with you always

Welcome, dear friend.

Very glad you made it here. It's a great place to contemplate and conversate with the things that you seek.

Amazing insights and off-the-wall experience abound here.

Sign in to follow this