Sign in to follow this  
twh111489

OMG

Wow, I feel lucky to have found this site. I googled "ways to prevent nocturnal emissions" and wound up here. I love it already. The chat I was on mentioned Mantak Chia and his books. I am a huge fan of Mr. Chia, I have three of his books, and it has been a blessing to my life to assimilate their wisdom.

Also, the picture or banner at the site holds alot of symbology that has been real in my life for some time. The eagle/hawk, the sepent, and the wolf. I'll call it syncromysticism.

Anyway, I am glad to join this site and I look forward to my interactions here in the future.

I have had maybe half a dozen noctural emissions in the past couple years -- maybe less.

I guess this dude's age as he said his b-day was last week - at the http://springforestqigong.com conference.

He said I guess right - 25. So I said - o.k. now you guess mine. He said 32 years old.

I said nope. 42.

He just started laughing and laughing out of shock. haha.

If you really want the original training on nocturnal emissions study the book "Taoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" - it's online free as scribd or pdf download, etc.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this