Sign in to follow this  
Harmonious Emptiness

Re-organizing the Taoist text section?

Hi and I agree and also offer to help if it would help restore what we worked hard to set up in the first place.

I found the CH 32 study on page 6 through a manual search, here ya go

http://thetaobums.com/topic/18077-ttc-study-chapter-32-of-the-tao-teh-ching/

but it would be really nice to have the easier way back in place for those of us who enjoy referencing back often to see the ideas around the ideas.

Sean? can you help us with this? Was there a reason they were removed in the first place?? Maybe there was good reason, I was offline over the winter so not around for the discussion.

Thanks!

yer welcome. I didn't use the search function at all. From the Tao Lounge, I clicked on the "Taoist Text studies" or whatever that subforum is now called - and then manually clicked on all the pages until I found the link for 32. It didn't take too long - I knew it was an old thread so I started from the back, LOL FWIW, I have NEVER found what i was looking for using the search function so rarely bother with it. Luckily, there were only 9 pages to look through in this case. Good luck with the manual search method in the general or main taoist forum section. :-/ Usually, I can remember who said what it is i'm looking for and try that route...but I now see that 'find members posts' from their profile doesnt go far back now. Oh well. (-:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this