Aksijaha

a belated intro

Hello all,

This is an intro post, it's possibly a re-intro post. I've been onboard here since 2009 but I don't recall doing an intro post. Since I recently bumped BKA's thread on the Gao classes I figured I'd better be a good guy and intro here.

I've got.. about 15 years of bagua, alot of other martial styles dabbled in. I do strictly ZheZhong Gao these days.. and have a spiritual practice which centers on circle walking and my personal heart-practice.

I also run Emptyflower and was a real friggin asshole years ago. Just sayin.

• Like 1

Welcome (again) !!

Who was it who said "Identify your own faults, before criticising the faults of others."

As I'm currently up to fault No. 39 !!!

Believe that my being a "Fr*****n A*****e was No. 12 !!!

(LOL)

That sounds like damn good advice man.

My personal take is that I'm alot more likely to get a person to correct their flaws if I..

1. Identify their flaw

2. Find a way in which I have the same flaw

3. Bring my own flaw to their attention and ask for advice on how best I can fix it.

This is pretty sneaky but gets alot less grief from the party I'm critical of that just being like "Dude.. you suck.. in this way".

Also.. fucked up thing is.. every time I do this.. I seem to keep realizing there is NO ONE who has a flaw I don't somehow partake of.. Try it.. it's kinda weird.

• Like 2

I enjoy browsing EmptyFlower & Rum Soaked Fist, but seem to spend majority of my on-line time reading posts here !!