BaguaKicksAss

Pinyin or original Chinese for "When Rotating in Worship of Heaven..."

I'm wondering if anyone has the phonetic or pinyin of the original chinese for the ""When Rotating in Worship of Heaven, the sound of thunder is everywhere and transforms everything." and "When Rotating in Worship of Heaven, the great void saves us from the hardship of existence." Or perhaps know if this is in print anywhere (basides the pakua chang journal of course).

Well OK any further information on the two prayers/mantras would be awesome :).

I had one person recommend this: http://risinglotusherbal.com/emedia/books/scriptures.html but it doesn't seem to be in there.

"When Rotating in Worship of Heaven, the sound of thunder is everywhere and transforms everything."

The pinyin of the first prayer translated into the pre-Qin classical chinese language:

tian xia lei zhi sheng ye tian bai zhi xuan ye yi wan wu

雷之声也天拜之旋也易萬物

I hope that the above can help you in your search :)

Edited by lienshan

"when rotating in worship of heaven, the sound of thunder is everywhere and transforms everything" to Chinese

旋转时,在祭天时,雷鸣般的声音无处不在,转化一切

Xuánzhuǎn shí, zài jì tiānshí, léimíng bān de shēngyīn wú chù bùzài, zhuǎnhuà yīqiè

"when rotating in worship of heaven, the great void saves us from the hardship of existence." to Chinese

在祭天时旋转,巨大空白,为我们节省了存在的困难。

Zài jì tiānshí xuánzhuǎn, jùdà kòngbái, wèi wǒmen jiéshěngle cúnzài de kùnnán.
  • Like 1

Thank you very much to both of you :). I'm going to try them out with my circle walking. Also, this should most definitely help to narrow down any original written sources... if there are any. Could just be one of those handed down verbally sorts of things.