Make your predictions now, before it's too late!

Who's gonna win, who's gonna lose?

The Card

WWE title match- The Rock(champion) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight title match- Alberto Del Rio(champion) vs. Jack Swagger

Undertaker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak of 20-0 on the line- Undertaker vs. CM punk

Triple H's career on the line- HHH vs. Brock Lesner

WWE tag team title match- Team Hell No(champions) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston

Intercontinental title match- Wade Barret(champion) vs. The Miz

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Sheamus, Randy Orton, and the Big Show vs. The Shield

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Tons of Funk and the Funkadactyls vs. team Rhode Scholars and the Bella twins

Edited by Immortal4life

i see a lot of the same names are still in the business, as well as tons of new ones.

what's the new rock vs. cena drama this time?

It's for the top title in the WWE this time. It's also about Cena's Redemption this time, if he can redeem himself for his loss last year.

Edited by Immortal4life

What I would like to see is Punk defeat Taker and end the stupid streak. I would like to see Lesnar defeat HHH cleanly - because if it was real Lesnar would kill him. And finally, I would like to see Cena cheat and turn heel and defeat The Rock. But I'm thinking the opposite of what I want is more likely to happen.

Here's how I had it

WWE title match- The Rock(champion) vs. John Cena - I picked Cena, correct

World Heavyweight title match- Alberto Del Rio(champion) vs. Jack Swagger - I picked Del Rio, correct

Undertaker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak of 20-0 on the line- Undertaker vs. CM punk - picked Undertaker, correct

Triple H's career on the line- HHH vs. Brock Lesner - picked triple H, correct

WWE tag team title match- Team Hell No(champions) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - picked Team Hell No, correct

Intercontinental title match- Wade Barret(champion) vs. The Miz - picked Miz, correct

Ryback vs. Mark Henry - picked Ryback, wrong

Sheamus, Randy Orton, and the Big Show vs. The Shield - picked the shield, correct

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - picked Fandago, correct

Im sorry but no wrestler known as Chipmunk or whatever was going to defeat the Undertaker.

Im sorry, I know the truth hurts and all but it's the truth. The undertaker is not of this world, no living man can best him.

"But Samurai, he's been defeated in other matches before!"

That never happened, don't be silly.

"Dude, yes he has; and wrestling isn't even real."

That's not what your momma said when I supplexed her onto your dad's bed and piledrove my d**k in her throat.

Anyways, victories are based on popularity and rep, there's no way anyone would think CM punk deserved to defeat the undertaker on wrestlemania.

"but CM punk's a straight edge wrestler wh-"

One more word out of you and i'll shank you, I'll shank you with my shanking shank, oh I swear to god i'll fucking shank you.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this