Sign in to follow this  
Damien123

Hello, I am having a major issue:

I will also post in healing circle as well:

Help me please. On the fourth day of my training I succeeded in entering true meditation for the first time while reverse breathing. During this time the sensation of pulsing churning expanding heat in my dantien begun. At first I thought it was simply a sensation is feel while in meditation, but it is very real and irritating. Even now, a day later this constant sensation has not ceased. I am worried and scared and want it to stop. I was not prepared to experience something like this. I can't fully focus, I can't sleep, I can't do anything while this sensation is within my dantian. I want it to stop, please help. If you have any email or contacts from someone with connections to a master or knowledgable chi gong practitioner please ask them of this for me. I'm very worried and don't know when it will end. I'm uncomfortable to say the least. When I try to meditate it feels like its bloating up and expanding too much. Please help!

Do you practice any other Qi Gong?

I suggest contacting Michael Lomax, TTB username: Ya Mu.

Something you can try to smooth it out:

while standing or lying flat

put left hand on top of right with right thumb around the left wrist so centers of hands are lined up.

rub in circles from solar plexus around to dantien, pushing left at plexus and pulling right at dantien

do this until you feel ready to switch

then switch hands and directions.

Another thing you might try is brushing hands down down from the hips, down the front of legs to feet and brush stagnant energy off from the toes, swirl hands around and come back up the ankles, up the back of the legs, up the lower back, over the kidneys to the solar plexus (this massages the organs), then push down the front again. Repeat about 9 times or whatever is comfortable without straining yourself.

If doing these both, do the second one first.

Do them with calm and attention to the sensations they produce, letting them happen spontaneously on their own.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Hi Damien.

You need to do some grounding.

You also need to relax deeply and let go of your resistance to having movement in your dt.

Your life force responds to you. You can relate to your lower dt and make friends with it. Sit by some trees with your back against the tree.. ask the tree for friendship and give gratitude to the tree and warm greetings as to a loved friend. The tree will help you to ground. Relax and TRUST YOURSELF and allow the earth and tree energy to saturate you.

Keep grounding untill you feel an inner stability and calm. You are part of nature.

Sign in to follow this