Sign in to follow this  
Giacamo

Hello

Hi there ,

i was looking at a youtube video about a doctor in indonesia who could create''chi'' and ignite papers, and i was wondering is it real?

I know that a lot of monks use it for hardening their body but isnt that just like getting hit a lot of times so your body gets thougher?

And if it is real why dont more people know about it (use it for daily life stuff)

Sorry for my insolence but im really interested in the chi, and if its real i would like to learn it just so i can know what it feels like

It's my pleasure to meet you all

Sincerly

Giacamo

Hi Giacomo, and welcome to the Tao Bums.

Loads of different views on Chi / Ki here.

I've sensed / felt it frequently during training in Tai Chi Chuan & (Internal) Kung Fu. :D

But don't claim to be advanced or able to replicate any of the feats you see on you Tube.

Or know anyone that can. :wacko:

If you really want to learn how to generate Chi, your best option (IMO) is probably to study under a reputable Chi Kung / Qi Gong Instructor. :ph34r:

There are various techniques for making your own body healthier, then using energies to help to heal others.

Not too many schools I know feel the need to use their Chi to set light to stuff. ;)

Hi Giacomo, and welcome to the Tao Bums.

Loads of different views on Chi / Ki here.

I've sensed / felt it frequently during training in Tai Chi Chuan & (Internal) Kung Fu. :D

But don't claim to be advanced or able to replicate any of the feats you see on you Tube.

Or know anyone that can. :wacko:

If you really want to learn how to generate Chi, your best option (IMO) is probably to study under a reputable Chi Kung / Qi Gong Instructor. :ph34r:

There are various techniques for making your own body healthier, then using energies to help to heal others.

Not too many schools I know feel the need to use their Chi to set light to stuff. ;)

thank you for your answer and too bad there arent that much chi kung instructors in the netherlands :(

so if you have a book or a video that could help me generate or learn how to generate chikung would be awesome!

but if u can use it for healing other and yourself doesnt that mean you can also use it to increase your strenght or something like that ?

and if it can heal doesnt that mean you could also destroy another man's body if used correctly ( like you put your chi in him so you can feel where his merdians are and you then strike with a ''chi strenghted'' finger to a merdian/pressure point that could be fatal)

Sign in to follow this