Sign in to follow this  
teknix

Hello

I'm making this post to introduce myself. I go by Tek and I am a student of Biology currently focusing on Botony. I am interested in herbal remedies and the healing properties of plants and other organisms.

I practice MCO for meditation and choose to look at it as an anatomical phenomena rather than a metaphyical or mystical one. I am interesting to learn more about various takes in regard to the phenomena and maybe learn something about human physiology and the biochemistry of plants and human interactions.

I missed this post. More than likely you'll come across your own answers depending on your practice. Even MCO practice is similiar to holding form in the gym. How you practice and what you practice(and how often) will determine your rate of success for your other post.

Suggest additional reading on "Secret Smile" as a booster for your current practice. Also, would suggest supplementing MCO with energy sensing outside your body, ie; palm palpatations are a good start, and can be used on plants as practice(you study Botany) and your own body and is wonderful once you understand what these things feel like.

Effects of chi kung and nei gung on the body are varied and range through widely - may be able to suggest further reading if you want to know what signs to look for.

Good luck in finding information, and luck in your practice.

Sign in to follow this