z00se

Tendon Nei Kung

Has anyone practiced this? I have read a bit about the benefits but it seems like every webpage i read from is quoting off of everyone else and nobody says anything new or any real benefits they've experienced.

I did it for a few months on and off and apart from improving my technique didn't really get any benefits. Now more recently i have been practicing more intensely and in more depth, sensing the heart at the same time, and i find it is very grounding. I can feel tendons in my feet and hands how that they connect to each other, and it feels like as i exercise the tendons, it is also clearing dampness out of meridians too. I did it a bit too much the other day though and i felt like i had tendonitis for a couple of days. After some qigong and massage it healed up pretty quick but i will go slower in the future. I am starting to feel the springyness, the stretching and the relaxing but i can't see any real use for this other than inside the technique yet. Maybe a few more months of practice before i see more results.

Can anyone else share any experiences?

got a good link to instruction for this? :) sounds cool

edit: woah same post count as OP lol

Edited by Flolfolil