JustARandomPanda

Taoist Lineages

I really like that first phrase. So, when one is ready to "relax completely," one can arrive at their 'self-perfected state?'

On a Taoist Lineage note, I wonder what the similarities are of the Dzogchen 'transmission' to the Stillness-Movement 'transmission.' Especially since S-M is a combination of Taoist and Buddhist energetics. And it's all about LIGHT, in the end. :)

Same for me, Stillness movement and Dzogchen are my main interests by far.

I think you can say S-m is more on the energy side while Dzogchen is mostly to do with mind (nature of). So i doubt the Dzogchen master will be projecting energy like we see in some clips of Michael in the workshops.

Chogyal Namkhai Norbu is doing a direct transmission via live stream on the 24th Feb, they say you can't practice Dzogchen without this direct introduction to your natural state. So both S-m and Dzogchen have a distant transmission but Michael is projecting energy specifically to people whereas the Dzogchen transmission is just being in the natural state at the same time as the teacher.

I'll be doing some preparation and tuning into that web cast so we'll see what happens :).

• Like 1