Sign in to follow this  
Audiohealing

Question about Bruce Frantzis' Water Method..

Hey guys,

I have a quick question about the basic water method Frantzis teaches in various books and CDs. I listened to all 6 CDs titled "The Tao of Letting Go", but I have a small question I don't recall the answer to, and I don't have the time to re-listen to find out.

As you go down the body, are you supposed to stop dissolving at the lower dan tien, or do you go lower until the perineum?

I aks this since yesterday, I dissolved a HUGE chunk of blocked energy that was lodged in between my perineum and coccyx, and I felt it travel right up my spine and dissolve somewhere along the line, but ever since then, I have been feeling nauseous, I have a headache, and a general feeling of fatigue and malaise (which I recall him saying is normal, though it's now the next day and I'm still not feeling so great)..

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cool, thanks!

I have another question, and I doubt Bruce has the time to answer of I contact him:

Is it OK to start with a big blockage somewhere lower than the head if I wanna work on it specifically? My head alone takes 1+hour to go through, and I'm often exhausted by the time I'm done and can't work on the seemingly equally pressing locations below my neck..

Sinking and dissolving... Ideally you want to always have enough 'water' falling over you to counteract and flush down the released energies.

The way I understand it you sink all the way down to your feet, but you only dissolve specific blocks if they are the highest you can find.

Peace, SB

How are you differentiating inner and outer dissolving here? Everything is inside me, just below the level of my head..

Bruce says you can set out with an agenda to dissolve which can be anywhere in your energy, but I expect such an approach is better done with inner dissolving rather than outer dissolving.

How are you differentiating inner and outer dissolving here? Everything is inside me, just below the level of my head..

With outer dissolving your release whatever you find into outer space, so for example you scan your body find a blockage and it is released outwards with your attention and breath; with inner dissolving you are always looking for the energy behind the blockage, then the energy behind that, then behind and behind etc until you find inner space. So the energy pattern is imploded into inner space rather than released into outer space.

• Like 1

Definitely look at that forum.

Also don't forget his book which goes into much more detail about dissolving: "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body". I'd suggest you get and read this first and foremost. It outlines the practice and will answer a lot of questions like where to start/stop, and when different start/stop places are most appropriate.

In that book he suggests that as you start opening different places, once you have, say, opened your head, the next time you practice you can just dissolve your head very quickly (rather than taking, say, 1+ hour to go through it) and then move on to a new area (and as others mentioned, you can also go to certain places with agendas, but I don't think he talks too much about angendas specifically in "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body").

His other pair of books, "Relaxing Into Your Being" and "The Great Stillness" give more broad overviews about the system as a whole, with "The Great Stillness" introducing the inner dissolving practice.

I'm not familiar with the material on "The Tao of Letting Go" CD. But the outer/inner dissolving thing is pretty foundational to understanding his system, and where you are/where you plan to go in that system.

I have been re-reading some of Bruce's books and I might have not fully understood his instructions on dissolving agendas, so please ignore the advice I gave in this thread. It is probably best to start at the top of the head, things will dissolve with time you just have to be patient. All points of your energy are connected so you can resolve blockages in your body without working on the area directly

Edited by Jetsun

His inner dissolving method is the most amazing and effective thing I have come across in my 5+ years of intensive exploration of inner cultivation.

It has already cleared up so much stuff inside me, and I actually feel all my energy meridians and where they connect. It's mind-blowing.

I have been going through 4+hour long sessions without a hitch and feels like it's only been 30 min, because it's so much fun to let go of all the crap you've been holding on to for so long!!

:)

Sign in to follow this