Imperial

I'm just wondering. . .

i was totally going to point out that that sort of "death" isnt death at all really but i forgot, thanks for citing that passage, it makes a big difference.

especially when people start getting caught up in "buddhism vs daoism!" and think that daoism must be better because all daoists live forever while all buddhists just die. I sense that sort of oversimplification all the time.. lol... but not pointing fingers, it doesnt matter really. :D

Should I start of with the basic breathing exercises first? :P

can you find a teacher of qigong or taiji (or both) in your area? thats really the way to go

can you find a teacher of qigong or taiji (or both) in your area? thats really the way to go

Well, I do go to a kung fu class every Saturday (though I sometimes skip out because I'm a student and have school work to finish) but right now I'm just only learning kung fu basics there. XD

I'm still a student so my parents are the ones in control. :(

Do you think horse stance training is also a good way for cultivation? :D

kung fu is awesome.. learn the basics my friend.. it takes a lifetime to really master martial arts

ask sinfest about horse stance. he loves it! if it were a woman he would marry it. shit if it were a horse he would marry it

and maybe ask your kung fu teacher about internal arts like taiji or qigong in your area

• Like 1