Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

BT

Highly recommended book but despite the title it focuses a lot more on the spiritual and energetic aspects of boths arts, especially Bagua and its deep relationship with the I Ching.

It is quite clear that the author has accessed part of that vast Taoist knowledge from his teacher, Liu Hung Chieh.

An excerpt from the book:

"Bagua and Tai Chi's moving practices can stir up and activate dormant energies. They may affect structures and energetic flows deep inside the body that resonate with the fourth through seventh energy bodies (mental, psychic, karmic or causal and essence or body of individuality). While practicing movements, deeply bound energies can be released which otherwise would remain dormant.

In the most advanced practices, these energies consist of what the Taoists call our inner ghosts or demons -old emotional, mental or other patterns that commonly stay locked deep below the surface until their "button" is pushed..."

Link.

Highly recommended book but despite the title it focuses a lot more on the spiritual and energetic aspects of boths arts, especially Bagua and its deep relationship with the I Ching.

It is quite clear that the author has accessed part of that vast Taoist knowledge from his teacher, Liu Hung Chieh.

An excerpt from the book:

"Bagua and Tai Chi's moving practices can stir up and activate dormant energies. They may affect structures and energetic flows deep inside the body that resonate with the fourth through seventh energy bodies (mental, psychic, karmic or causal and essence or body of individuality). While practicing movements, deeply bound energies can be released which otherwise would remain dormant.

In the most advanced practices, these energies consist of what the Taoists call our inner ghosts or demons -old emotional, mental or other patterns that commonly stay locked deep below the surface until their "button" is pushed..."

Link.

I believe you and am planning on making this and a DGS purchase within the week! I am super excited. Opening the Energy Gates is a super awesome book.

Sign in to follow this