Sign in to follow this  
Everything

All exists here and now

All exists here and now

I see... Why are you saying the same thing over and over again when you do not believe it yourself then?

I see... Why are you saying the same thing over and over again when you do not believe it yourself then?

ALL exists here and now.

LOL

All exists here and now!

lolicopter cakes

the conclusion I can make from 57 and a half years of mastery over meditation, tai chi, tantra, qigong, neigong, shamanism and martial arts from hu win xo yinguwei lineage is:

the master of the cake is always the master, he flows like the girl who cries with the master

you are now enlightened

Where did he go! I'm confused now... If all exists here and now I should be able to perceive it right? It doesn't make any sense!

Where did he go! I'm confused now... If all exists here and now I should be able to perceive it right? It doesn't make any sense!

Hey there. That was an interesting conversation; I happened to listen in on it.

I just thought, "he would respond with: all exists here and now" and lol and stuff like that :lol:

Hey there. That was an interesting conversation; I happened to listen in on it.

I just thought, "he would respond with: all exists here and now" and lol and stuff like that :lol:

Haha, so true. I don't expect a clarification from crazy people like him/her whatever that thing was.

Haha, so true. I don't expect a clarification from crazy people like him/her whatever that thing was.

Indeed, we shoulden't expect an answer from people who have so many questions! :lol:

Sign in to follow this