Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Spectrum

Old Member Returns

I was Spectrum on here in another life. It would be curious to see how long ago my last post was. At that time I felt it was neccesary to work with my martial art skillset in practical environments. In a five year period I was able to find work in which I could continually practice esoteric communication skill without detection from anyone other than other practitioners.

I have very good news, the cleaner you get your glass, the further inside you can see!

• Like 2

Good to see you back. What have learned during your journey away? :)

Next we'll have to work on HarrySunshine, Yoda, Plato, Ron Jeremy and a host of other long timers.

• Like 1

Engaging in some forum dialog to see for myself, I havnt been exercising dialog in this format for the duration of my time away. I'm actually curious how long that's been, I'm sure it seems much longer than it has been, as breath and depth of human experience often dilates the perception of time, even stopping or suspending times passage. One thing I know I have learned along 'this way' is that the passage of information of one human being to another usually takes 'time'; but I can also see the attraction of arts such as chan (zen) as a means of realization through seeking guidance from others obviously versed in wise shortcuts in the instant. Also observing along the way a lot of semi famous demi god kinda people engaging in 'high risk' sktuatikns that were obviously navigated through a kind if sixth sense a face value difinability to their herenowDirect communication; those moments seems to truly marvel and dispell tangible conflicts of duality. The human potential thrives when thought effort and means produce the fruit of knowledge. A singular flower that manifests as the 10,000 things, I'm suppose to say the mystic knows as one, because the mystic only knows others by knowing himself. That is the meaning of esoteric or hidden knowledge. The means or medium is the message. True knowledge is nAtually safeguarded by the medium in which vintains its essenze. Knowledge is not just in our heads, that's a shell of knowledge, we reflect knowledge through our 'ways' of life. Information as it is 'lived' by humans is what this is really about to me, not just how many rope tricks yoyo knows, we are buddles of this nervous energy called chi in my family, we share this with everyone, and through our actions in life naturally groom, cultivate and grow our spirits (Shen) through the repeated natural acts of really living. In practicing this, and doing so away from engaging in linear written I feel that one experience has led to the next very easily without 'dialing down' or filtering. I have used poetics to process emotional or traumatic experiences with success, and the energetically of the physics of this human situation has continued to build upon a common foundation.

I think it will be benifitial to engage in dialog like this to exercise language in metaphysical context once again. Human experience is most highly regarded in its poetic forms, even the aestheticism of modern popularized combative sports has a certain beauty to the call and answer rules of barbarianisms. The art when perceived from the ten thousand flowers that are truly inhabiting the forest of human experience is far outside the scope of any one medium. It is the beauty of ten thousand artists that is perceived by one to realize they are no longer there. We are. Thank you for many beautiful moments of words. Love wrapped throughall forms of beautifully triuphant suffering existence.

Edited by Diamond Spectrum

Another thing that comes to mind is my continual infatuation with finding inventing or devising games and toys to highlight specific principles that remain hidden to the primary senses until experimentation and observation reveal them. For practical example lets use a top, gyro scopes defy the laws of physics however momentarily through their design and reveal somewhat hidden forces to our more immediate senses by staying oriented contrary to the forces in their environment. Tensegrity is another model example. I'll be able to share these as time permits.

Sign in to follow this