Sign in to follow this  
skydog

How neccessary is memory healing- methods etc

I have spent a lot of time with different types of memory healing practices

Emotional Freedom Techniques and Emotional Freedom Technique matrix re-imprinting: These practices specifically go to a memory and tap on various acupuncture points while focusing on the memory, then perhaps one would change the memory by tapping on the child in the quantum field.

Tibetan practices- Thinking of a goal you want and imagining a fire burning all obstacles for this goal.

The healing codes- Praying to remove all the memories, images and beliefs which stop you from receiving what you want.

I find that they are all powerful, however they tend to focus my mind on removing the obstacles and affirming the reality that I don't have what I want. With the exception of the healing codes which is perhaps a lot softer and kinder although come to think of it I have never used it for just one memory before.

However one can also forget the past and just focus on feelings such as appreciation, love, kindness, joy, relaxation, bliss, ecstasy, trust and contemplating things such impermanence, death, the dream like reality of life, the selfish intentions of everything, personal responsibility for everything etc. Which is a lot more joyful, also visualising that you already have the goal which changes your thought patterns.

You can also do both.

However it would be great to have some kind of scientific study as to which method or combination of methods is the most powerful and kindest to self.

Edited by sinansencer

I have been trying to find healing for many years and have tried all sorts of methods, my thinking at the moment is that most of these methods reinforce the mindset that something is wrong which needs fixing which in turn just strengthens the issue, while if you become neutral to it and observe things with a bit of detachment often things just get resolved.

I was reading recently about a Tibetan rinpoche who had bad panic attacks and anxiety as a child but through Buddhist psychology and meditation he made friends with his anxiety during a retreat and observed the issues as habits and tendencies of mind which come and go rather than a big problem which needs to be gotten rid of and he hasn't had a panic attack since, now he says he misses his panic attacks as they were a great teacher.

• Like 1

Interesting, I was reading this book about mind mapping and it was talking about the brain and saying the more you strengthen a thought the more freely the neurons fire and the stronger the thought will be. By focusing on removing the thought your focusing on the thought, I doubt you can ever completely remove any thought as the mind has a memory databse. If you focus on good thoughts the thoughts will probably have such strength that focusing on anything else will prove very difficult.

I think the fire one is quite useful though.

Edited by sinansencer

I had heard, one method to allow healing to process through memory, is just to wait for a trigger, and when the feeling of sadness or anger pops up - just breath with it, and feel more fully into it, and it releases into free energy again.

Sign in to follow this