Everything

My balls hurt, extended whole body orgasms

OK, lie down, relax, deeply, go to the dan tien and waken it, spread the chi thru your body, radiate it like a light globe. Then relax without doing anything else, just relax, no more chi work than that is needed, your body wisdom will know what to do, trust it.

Then move your awareness into your testes, feel them glow, relax them even more, and glow again, keep glowing and relaxing until, one day, you will be able to bring your breath to your testes and breath, gently, in and out. Sometimes this will cause them to congest as this is what they are used to doing, so if this happens, move the sensations outside the testes, maybe 1 cm or half inch outside them and feel them warm and radiating from there. Remember this is to relax them, to dissipate chi, not to energise them.

Its a water meditation with a touch of testes breathing.

The goal is to dissipate congested sexual chi in your balls, and as you know and has been discussed by the wise minds here, Blue Balls are full of congestion. Focusing on sexual chi will congest somewhere, for you its the testes, for others its the lower back, the guts or heart, or eyes...

I worked with a guy who prided himself on his ability to not ejaculate, the girls loved him and he was kept running between ladies to satisfy them. But he developed severe congestion in his sacrum, so severe his back would go into spasm. He would then be admitted to hospital where he was given a Valium injection to release the tension. He would have to masturbate regularly to ejaculation to release the pent up tension, otherwise, hospital. He could go on and on but he didn't circulate the chi, it got stuck in his sacrum. I don't think that he was a wise taoist (he thought he was) but someone who liked sex and praise from his harem of women.

Anyway, good luck, and let us know how it goes please.

Wow thanks for that. this works, cause I've been feeling it and now I'll continue to do it :)

I had the impulse to use my breath in weird ways the first time I did this. Like trying to breath the tension away, hehe. With your advice I'll refine the impulse ^^

Releasing tension is so important it seems, I totally get that now.

• Like 1

I suggest to take a break from sexual practice until pain subsides.

It could be an effect of qi-channels opening in the scrotum?

What is the external conditions of your balls? Strange colors? how is the skin?

Do you experience wet dream? Do you check your urine to ensure there's no retrograde

ejaculation during the night?

Everything is fine though! lol thats actually my nametag :)

The first two times I over did it. I just was not eager to slow down, so thought I'll check with you guys first before I do that.

• Like 1