Sign in to follow this  
Lucky7Strikes

When Physical Alchemy Overtakes the Mind

I notice that when the body is opening up the channels and building up enough energy it begins to overpower the mind's ego habit and if one does not let go or give into the bliss-love that is the natural progression and offer it outwardly (or worse engender proud thoughts or attempt to use it for selfish purposes) these tendencies backfire into yourself as energies of fear, guilt, anger, uncertainty and such many more times than usual.

One cannot have inner contradictions or progress any further along with any self oriented mindset. The Bodhicitta vow, offering to the Gods, becoming one with Tao/nature, all point to the same necessary stepping stone it seems.

Blessings to you all! ^_^

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I notice that when the body is opening up the channels and building up enough energy it begins to overpower the mind's ego habit and if one does not let go or give into the bliss-love that is the natural progression and offer it outwardly (or worse engender proud thoughts or attempt to use it for selfish purposes) these tendencies backfire into yourself as energies of fear, guilt, anger, uncertainty and such many more times than usual.

One cannot have inner contradictions or progress any further along with any self oriented mindset. The Bodhicitta vow, offering to the Gods, becoming one with Tao/nature, all point to the same necessary stepping stone it seems.

Blessings to you all! ^_^

Yep i agree. You have to let what you are cultivating the chance to take control. Otherwise pushing more and more power or chi into a channel you are intentionally blocking is going to hurt... something has to give :P

I don't think you have to offer the love outwardly, you can use it for selfish purposes if you wanted. Like who's going to punish you? only yourself if you choose to. You can do anything you want with your energy it's your birthright! Just got to watch it doesn't come back to bite you in the bum! We've all seen what happens when people make wishes with aladins lamp!

Sign in to follow this