ngs24

Removing Sick Energy?

Visualize intense and bright, yet soft and gentle light engulfing, eminating from, and circulating throughout your body.

I find green to be a good healing color. It is heart energy, love energy, maternal energy. good for healing.

Light is... in a word, autonomous. it is intelligent, aware, and knows it's job, place, function. Dont be afraid of using light visualizations. they work well. Especially in complimentary chi cultivation and prectice.

You know, that's really funny - I literally just started to incorporate visualizing green light when doing my daily chi-gung before I read your reply. From what I understand green energy is great for decongesting stagnate areas. It seems to be working very well actually! Definitely strengthens the dissolving process.

NGS24

I don't know how open you are to this but Chunyi Lin provides distance healing over the phone. TaoBum Drew Hempel (aka FullLotus) swears by its effectiveness.

I am no expert but I thought I'd offer that as a possible option of someone who is a master Qi Gong healer. Spring Forest Qi Gong itself revolves around healing one's self and others.

OK, just learned how to multi-quote ;) - Anyway, thanks for the reference. I'll research that Spring Forest link you sent for sure.

I'd also recommend the bum who goes by the handle Clarity. What he does is pretty outlandish and seems too simple but worth a try.

You know, you're the second person that has recommended Clarity to me. I should make contact. Thanks

I'm not sure if this is the advice you're looking for, since it's not chi-gung (qigong). but I've used this practice for a long, long time (over 15 years), and it's worked to help me manage pain and remove negative energy. It's basically a visualization exercise to get the energy moving. I sit in a cross legged position (you don't have to sit in a cross legged if you can't, just sit in a chair with your feet flat on the ground and try to maintain good posture), and clear my mind of distracting thoughts, once I've reached a state of decent clear mind,I focus on the pain and breathe in deeply, visualizing and feeling energy entering my body and moving to the point that's causing me to suffer. I then breathe out visualizing whatever's ailing me, leaving my body through my breath. It's good to have a focus point to look at, so that you can direct the bad energy out and into it. I will oftentimes visualize a ball of energy in front of me.

I know it's not complex, nor ancient, but I can swear by it and tell you that it's worked for me and many others who've practiced it. It can take awhile for it too work, but I've heard many people come back to me and say it's worked almost immediately. If you feel up to it, I'd recommend trying it a few times. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't, but if it does, then all the better.

Anyways, good luck with your issue. If you continue to have problems, I'd recommend seeing a medical doctor to get an opinion and perhaps some form of treatment.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner