Thunder_Gooch

Released: Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang by Jim McMillan

Thanks!

Not searching for a woman though.

Best wishes on your path.

You like that?

Well I got some more get a mutual fund start saving your money.

Get certified in something anything so you dont have to live like a bum while working your way thru school.

Were men women expect us to have our stuff together and to have a little bit of money.

Do this you might get a wife.

Dont want a pretty wife then whats the opposite?

Just think on it..it will sink in

there are a lot of women into Yoga and Buddhism.....

Now Micah will be editing letters from Jim to once again discredit Jim. It's so sad, now he is claiming that he wont stoop to Jim's level.... but Micah?? You have been trying to discredit Jim since the beginning. Must be nice to have all those computer design classes to easily edit stuff to your favor.

I am almost finished with the edits of Shifu Lin's expanded and elaborated "Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung."

Armaan Alfares has send the cover and Shifu has sent letters of attestation of the legitimacy of his teachings three the first three levels from Jim McMillian, who spoke in grand and lauding terms of Shifu before Shifu decided to stop teaching him, and also from a fellow student of his Indonesian teacher, who followed in succession of Sifu John Chang. This letter authenticates that Shifu is a student of that same teacher and knows through the fourth level. The details of levels 3-4 will be edited out. Negative exchanges where Shifu explains why he stopped teaching Jim will be edited to accentuate the positive and not "stoop to the level of failure."

Expect this week to be the finish line for the edits. There was a lot of discussion between several of Shifu's students and him about what to include. In the end, he emphasized that rather than reacting to the lower, ego-drives of those who have never spiritually progressed through their meditation, he should only emphasize what positive things people have said in demonstration that he is who he and his students say, and that he knows what he knows

I don't know why there is so much wonder about setting your energy field 3ft or higher. That is kind of basic stuff.

I learned that when I was in my early teens and refined it while learning Taiji Quan under Sifu Rudy Curry in Queens, NY.

The practice for it is really easy, but just takes a person to diligently practice it...consistently. Then there are practices which one does to strengthen the will and intent as well as strengthen the field of energy being extended.

Over the yrs I have refined it and worked on several different ways, which aren't very much different actually. hahaha

I always say, when the time comes to actually have your life in danger, then the skill presents itself. That way, one doesn't get caught up in delusions of grandeur.

On occasions, when I felt some drunkard was following me, I would extend my energy to the space around me and he would end up walking, confused about it, away from me while he was trying to walk towards me. Then I would contract the field and he would flow right back in my direction, and then when he got closer, I would send him out again. hahahaha I remember that day, the drunk guy's friend was across the street laughing his drunk butt off while this happened for about 3-5 minutes.

Then I turned to the guy and said, Have a nice day! I work here (at the time I was working in a school in China, and he followed me with his friend, scheming on the strange looking white guy in Changpao.) Anyway, when I said good bye to him, I stopped playing with the field, and he stopped dead, looked at me and shook his head.. I over heard him telling his friend, what the hell was that...? I couldn't get near him..what the hell.

Its no super power, and definitely nothing to be all in wonder about. Can I do it now? I don't know, I really haven't tried to do anything "different" in many years..no need to really.

If anyone is interested, here you go. The first step, which can be the only step if you adjust the intent. haha

Stand feet shoulder width apart, bend knees very slightly, pull down the tail bone to straighten the back, pull up the head by the crown and tuch the chin down slightly. Drop the chest at the sternum, just a bit. Tongue to the roof of mouth, and anal lock with slight, very slight, contraction, and keep it steady.

Now the easy stuff:

Hands to the sides of your body, palms facing your legs. Rock forward on your feet, slowly, and when you have your weight on the front toes, balls of feet, slowly rock back on to the heels, placing your weight on the heels, and maintaining balance, without falling over. Then, repeat forward and back. Do as long as you like, but no shorter than 10 minutes. HAHA

Then, stop slowly, and center the weight in the center of the foot, letting the pressure move throughout the foot completely. Now rock side to side, but this time, do not lift your foot off the ground. When weight is at the left foot, outer side of the foot (lateral side), the pressure and weight on the right should be on the inner part of the right foot (medial side).

Then, continue rocking slowly, back and forth. When you want to go back and forward, stop at the center, and settle the pressure, and then proceed.

There are 8 directional rocking, and 1 directional extension and 1 directional expansion.

If you want commentary on this practice, set up a thread and bring on the questions.

BUT, such a practice, free of charge, so easy and simple, without vengeful spirits and what-nots, along with the only requirement of diligent practice, patience, and dropping the ego...I mean...who would actually do this?

Oh, One More Thing! ( hahaha quoting the Jackie Chan Cartoon here)... Disclaimer: You may or may not feel something. i can not guarantee that you will indeed get any further on your own unless you maintain correspondence with me, free of charge too. Also, even with correspondence, I can not guarantee that you will indeed, most definitely be able to do things such as push people away who are trying to hurt you, move objects, fly, walk on water, fade into oblivion and then reappear...etc...and all those fun spiritual power thingies people dream about.

I can guarantee that you will get the exact practices that I received, with the same intentions and strengthening of will, which in turn may allow you to realize this way of concentration (ability, but I like the way I say it better, lol) Whether or not you succeed at it is not up to me, but you, and the only way to know if you did get progress is to test it out. But it can only be done naturally. You can not fake your own inherent intuition to protect, and be compassionate.

okay. There you go. I hope someone decides to play around with this and do something with it. I don't even bother with this anymore unless its for stopping negative energies from poisoning my family...like avian flu, or whatever...lol

Enjoy!... take my words with a grain of salt...probably the tiniest. This practice will not harm you, that you can trust me in. It will not harm you, cause you to turn evil, transform into crazy munchkin eating smurfs...you get the point.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

(just Lin, Aiwei, or "That Guy"...not the in-question Shifu Lin)

Since that Shifu Lin thread is so popular, I just want to make sure no one mistakes me for that guy. hahahahahahahaha

Do you have any advice for finding a knowledgeable local sifu? (Toronto/Canada)

Do you have any advice for finding a knowledgeable local sifu? (Toronto/Canada)

Greetings, and nice to meet you :)

I personally only have a good friend in Canada, Oolong Rabbit, he is on this forum. He may have a better reference about someone as a good and wise adviser in cultivation; Qigong, Taiji Quan, etc.

As for how to find one, I would advise to practice, diligently, what you already have, keep a humble heart and humble attitude, and keep your intentions set on attracting someone to you who can lead you to what you want, teach you what is necessary for your path.

There is another way, but probably much too complicated. The above is the best I can tell you. I wouldn't say if its your fate, bla bla bla..that doesn't help anyone. lol

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. I apologize

• Like 1