Sign in to follow this  
thaddeus

Question For Plato Re: His Blog Comments

Hi Plato,

I'm curious about something you wrote in your blog about knowing a guy who is working on the ability to 'bust out' an erection on demand...

Obviously, being a guy, this sounds like a worthwhile way to spend my time... :)

On a more serious note, I wrote many posts ago about how I've been studying nitric oxide on my own. I'm wondering how this guy is approaching the 'busting out'..is it using mental imagery or is he doing some kind of breathing/tension/relaxation technique?

I can definately understand how training a visualization would work..i'd be really interested in a breathing technique that affects blood flow to one area of the body..

Also, a general comment to all, notice how in the thread about the qigong abilities there is more than one reference to abilities with the reproductive organs. I don't think this is for prurient interests, I think the muscles, fascia, nerves, etc in that area are vital to our practices and if we are not actively engaging that area in our say yoga or taichi practice, we are probably not practicing correctly..anyway, my two cents on that.

T

Hi Plato,

I'm curious about something you wrote in your blog about knowing a guy who is working on the ability to 'bust out' an erection on demand...

Obviously, being a guy, this sounds like a worthwhile way to spend my time... :)

On a more serious note, I wrote many posts ago about how I've been studying nitric oxide on my own. I'm wondering how this guy is approaching the 'busting out'..is it using mental imagery or is he doing some kind of breathing/tension/relaxation technique?

I can definately understand how training a visualization would work..i'd be really interested in a breathing technique that affects blood flow to one area of the body..

Also, a general comment to all, notice how in the thread about the qigong abilities there is more than one reference to abilities with the reproductive organs. I don't think this is for prurient interests, I think the muscles, fascia, nerves, etc in that area are vital to our practices and if we are not actively engaging that area in our say yoga or taichi practice, we are probably not practicing correctly..anyway, my two cents on that.

T

:P My next blog post will deal with this issue within the context of a much bigger issue, that is--the opening of the front of the microcosmic orbit. :P

Hmm, sounds interesting, where's Master Plato's blog? :)

Here, but - omg - he's already so out of control, if we start calling him "Master", LOL. :blink::lol:

:P My next blog post will deal with this issue within the context of a much bigger issue, that is--the opening of the front of the microcosmic orbit. :P

I do want to read that. I'm finding all kinds of restrictions and holding or armoring in my torso. But, plato, it seems they can be released through observation and awareness. The thing with the chair you mentioned sounds pretty aggressive. Have you tried tennis balls, etc for that outside in approach? This is another aspect i'm interested in because I find that body work seems to be temporary in effectiveness, despite what rolfers, for example, say.

T

Here, but - omg - he's already so out of control, if we start calling him "Master", LOL. :blink::lol:

Plato is a master.

Sign in to follow this