gosh... is no one concious of their triple heater?

...what about any of the meridians?

My tripple heater reminds me of my grand dad being protective over me.

I dont see it as a moat... more like a troop of flying monkeys that gather around any threat to the castle. It feels much more mobile than most of the other meridians, it's very loyal and protective - dont over-work it. And just like a troop of flying monkeys it's quite exciteable... it's gonna protect the castle from whatever it sees as a threat.

I sometimes see nervous girls constantly brushing their hair behind their ear - it sedates triple heater... like giving a flying simian a good petting session :lol:

Wow - great result with the hair stroking!

I must admit, it seems you give me far more credit than I deserve. I never really put much effort into getting extra awareness from any of my meridians, but I do remember reading or hearing aout tripple warmer and it all just making sense.

I've felt its presence a few times quite distinctly - we were in Greenwich park with friends sitting in a highly polinated area and the discussion moved onto allergies - my friend had all kinds of allergies and was already getting puffy just talking about it... And although I never really had any allergies I started feeling the effects - my sinuses closed off and my eyes felt itchy.

This is where I thought of my grand father - it felt almost that the tripple warmer was protecting me from what it now learnt could possibly be a threat... I dealt with it like I would with my grand dad - appreciate the concern, but there is no danger, shhhh, I love you, thanks. And my sinuses opened up.

The brushing behind the ears trick, I think I learnt from Donna Eden... I just remember seeing her explain it on the video and realised that people make all kinds of gestures to help out their meridians... we strech, put our hands behind our head, put our hands to our forehead when the sh** hits the fan, massage our temples when stressed (another tripple heater sedation trick), we even point to our chakras when interacting (I get a memory of a lady puting her palm to her heart when recieving a gift... she seemed to have issues with receiving, so maybe it was a way of protecting her heart from the pain of recieving (as strange as that sounds))

I'm trying to say that we're very much aware of all our meridians, but are unconcious of that awareness... maybe when I noticed this in other people, I became more aware of the times that I, myself would do some gesture that was energy related, and this gave me a chance to callibrate?

Do keep quizzing me, if you think I could be of any more help :)

DOesnt i have to do with descending energy? As in down the core of the body?

Its the RAINBOW BODY!?

Look at Michael Winn's esoteric notes on it, in the fundamentals tapes if you have...