Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Negative Influences

Hey All,

So I just wanted to share my observations of myself and how things have affected me in regards to what I perceive to be negative influences. I've been watching my thoughts intensly for the past...geez idk how long, a year or two? And I notice how thoughts and desires come in to me and I would try to trace their origin...and it wasn't from "ME", many thoughts that I have experienced aren't from "me", not from the active thinker. Thus I began to theorize that I was under negative influence because these thoughts were not like me, they weren't from me, I wasn't thinking them. Anyway, so I began to distinguish which thoughts were in line with who I am and which didn't belong in my mind anessentially "waged war" against my mind. I thought I was alone in such a struggle, I thought maybe through some of my spiritual practices maybe I picked up some kind of astral parasite or whatever. I'm really not sure.

Anyway fast forward...Its starting to become rather convincing for me that fasting is the ONLY tool for me that has worked in terms of fending off these negative thoughts, desire, feelings and other influences. The first few times I noticed this I wanted to say with certainty that this was true but I still wasn't sure. I have been back and forth between eating "normally" and fasting in combination with a fruit diet and I have watched with absolute LINEAR RESULTS that as soon as I fast these negative influences loose a grip on me and as soon as I begin to eat normally I become more susceptible to these influences. It feels kinda like...When I'm subject to these influences they're "In my head" and I have to fight to keep them out or to ignore them or correct them or whatever. When I'm fasting I feel these things getting farther and farther away from me. It's like an imaginary "bubble" begins to grow and push these things out of me. I can almost feel them at a distance trying to push against it. It seems I gain some sort of personal or spiritual "power" thru fasting. Likewise celibacy from me seems to have a powerful connection with all of this. I am still not certain enough to say "for sure" but it seems the only time I have enough willpower to return to the fasting and fruit diet is when I have been celibate for 5-7 days. Again, that could be coincidence but I figured it was worth mentioning.

I am writing my experience because a good friend of mine is suffering with exactly what I was but to a much more severe degree. She is quite suicidal and has many thoughts and influences that I once harbored but was able to protect myself from through what I have mentioned above. She is able to recognize that these thoughts aren't good but instead of viewing it as an attack that she must defend against she believes that these thoughts are HER. She believes that she's evil, that she doesn't belong here, and all of these other disempowering thoughts and beliefs that are no doubt of the same origin as the other strange influences she and I have both experienced. It grieves me much to see her suffer so much and not be able to reach her. So I decided to share what I have experienced in case someone else comes across this and finds it of use.

Again, many people seem to be attracted to qigong for healing or tai-chi or some energy art for health and wellness or for power...but in my experience that like trying to buffer a door with termites. We have an incredible power within us as human beings. We are already divine, our blueprint is divine but we keep suppressing our powers via faulty programming. By examining one's lifestyle one can easily make POWERFUL changes that will yield POWERFUL results QUICKLY. My theory is that we are nothing but energy yes? Since energy can only be changed, we must be aware of what energies we are exposed to that can change or influence OUR energy. Our "Aura" is supposed to protect us from outside influence, but if that aura is weak then we will be targets. However even if our aura is strong, it can be weakened. How? From my experience it's by putting energies of outside origin directly into this body we have...you all call it "eating" and seem to pay it no reverence. When you take an energy from outside and put it inside you, it's going to effect you, and if you're constantly...from birth, force fed low vibrations, the your body's vibrations will begin to lower. When you stop putting low frequencies into your body it can rejuvenate and return to its ORIGINAL STATE. However most of us can't do that right away so we must introduce vibrations that are still lower than us but higher then what we've been exposing ourselves to. For me the vibrations of fruit is high enough that the "bubble" (what I believe to be my aura) is still strong enough to protect me, However if i ingest vibrations of other things my power is quickly blocked.

So thats my story/experience. I'm not looking for thoughts or opinions really, I just wanted to share and put this out there in case someone can benefit from it. Again the above isn't bashing mantras or qigong or spiritual arts but it has been my experience that thru looking at what is the most powerful influence on us (which is what we put directly into us), we can at least put up a strong "barrier" of our own power, and if that isn't enough THEN maybe go to something else, but imo, going to spiritual arts to fight negative influence while ignoring the influence of what you're ingesting is like trying to buffer a door with termites. I mean it's my belief that we all have the power inside of us and that we don't need to actively fight these influences if our power is uninhibited. Of course then we wouldn't need to rely on the priests or shamans or whatever, so i'm not surprised that what i'm saying hasn't really been said alot, however thru personal experience I'm realizing that I have an amazing passive power (again i like to call it my "aura") and I believe we all have this power but that we suppress it's ability to work thru us. Anyway, I've said my piece, i'm out.

-Astral

Excellent post.

And I have experiencing much the same thing currently.

I'm just curious as to whether this is a 'step' in spiritual development or a necessity.

Is it possible that the 'negative energies' we get through food are also a belief system of the ego?

It's like a way to get us to develop and once it serves its purpose and we outgrow it is it gone?

It was also seem that if this was to occur our mindstate would be so advanced that it wouldn't matter what we ate.

The support of this would be that this is apparently true for you and I but i'm sure there are others here as spiritually advanced who have no problem injesting pork energies. These negative assaults may turn out to be the bodies way of communicating with you. It's 'tricking' you into the correct your correct diet with the desire to escape these negative assaults. They body can communicate symbolically it seems... Even in dreams.

Forgive my english.

Ommmmmmm.

Vortex, where did you get that quote from? DO you have a link to the article, that sounds rather interesting, I'd like to look into that further. Could explain why so many neurological disorders have responded so well to fasting.

ATMA - yea idk man, I don't really have to much theory or philsophy behind it, it's just what I know works for me. I don't think food contains "bad energy" but I know it can drain energy which can alter one's mind and mental defenses which may leave one open to an outward negative influence, but again, i'm not really sure. I'm not really trying to understand it much right now, just kinda working with it and continuing to try to heal and strengthen myself.

In regards to spiritually advanced people...i don't even know what it means to be "spiritual" anymore, I don't really care to be spiritual, I just want to be happy and have fun. But Fasting is a tool that I use to increase my awareness and energy. Even "spiritual" people may not be aware of the drain from food or ejaculatory sex and I'm sure people will glamorize them to try to justify their own habits. But I'd say if you were to take food away from someone for a week or two and they got really weak, irritated, emotional, etc then they're not as "spiritual" as they'd like to think. Unless spirituality is just another way to make fame and fortune ;)

-Astral

Sign in to follow this