Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Energy, Chi, and transmission...

Why is it disturbing? I never try to manipulate energy of others, that is not my intent. Whenever i feel "heavy" i cleanse my own energy and just so happen to notice that the energy of people in close proximity to me gets cleansed in the process, or they are at least able to feel the effects on some level. Which in my mind points to a constant flow and exchange of energy between people and all things. This has led me out of the mindset that energy is "mines" in the first place and that we all share the same energetic "field" so to speak. And i should note that the technique i use isn't sexual per say. I used "orgasmic" to relay what it feels like as i am moving/breathing it through my body. It feels very sweet, and well yeah, orgasmic.

Hello Imonous,

I apologize I misunderstood. Your description clarified things greatly. I've never felt anything "orgasmic" aside from the practices I've mentioned, so your description of that experience is quite interesting. Did you grab that from Tantric or Taoism sex practices, or is it something you've developed on your own?

Aaron

Hello Imonous,

I apologize I misunderstood. Your description clarified things greatly. I've never felt anything "orgasmic" aside from the practices I've mentioned, so your description of that experience is quite interesting. Did you grab that from Tantric or Taoism sex practices, or is it something you've developed on your own?

Aaron

Its really a combination of both. When i was 16 i experimented which edging. I was attempting to physically masturbate and not orgasm in an attempt to save the built up energy, and it worked very well for me. While "practicing" one night i took my hand off my "john" :wub: and felt the energy stick to my hand. Over the next 2 years i slowly developed a steady practice of moving the energy to various parts of my body and eventually learned to tap into the energy at will, without the extra "stimulation". The breath works as a wonderful aid for me and acts almost like a "container" for the energy if that makes sense. I will breath into a body part, fill the part with energy, and after a while it becomes a bubble and i "pop" it. What is very intriguing to me is that the effects of growing and popping these bubbles differ remarkably depending on the body part im doing it with. For example, I used to have horrible social anxiety, but i find that focusing and popping energy in my hands "manually" eliminates it, it feels like im somehow "merging" or expanding into the scenery. In applying this technique to my feet it, after i pop the bubbles it feels like it dissipates and i feel a cold "breeze" sort of rise over my body, which feels very refreshing and is usually what makes me and others sneeze. It feels very good and relaxing.

On another note, ive often felt very subtle vibrations in my hands and never considered "tuning" in to these, but it makes sense for me to be able to do so. Im interested in hearing any vibratory techniques/experiences you might have, if anyone is so kind and blessed enough to share : )

Sign in to follow this