Sign in to follow this  
ion

Aloha

Hello taobums community.

I guess because it is the law and culture of the forum I have to post here first, yet I don't really now how to introduce myself.

Introductions are social customs designed to assert an image of ones self into another or to a collective in hopes that the other or collective will help support your fantasy about ones self.

All that said...Hi, I love you all. :)

Edited by ion

Mahalo nui loa deci belle, That is as much hawaiian as I speak fluently.

I like your screen name. :)

Thank you Iamthere. If you are there, and I am here, in the now-then are you in the then over there?

Deci belle do you live on the islands? I don't surf but I like to watch the big waves...

Used to live on Oahu. My guitar teacher lives on Kauai. Ya, big waves are raw nature with planetary momentum, coeval with any mountain on Earth.

I thought you might be a musician with that screen name, it sort of implies a beutiful sound.

I used to stay on north shore Oahu, across the street from rocky point, I worked as a gardener all over north shore in some of the most amazing gardens.

I was on Kauai and Maui for a while too and ended up on big Island. I'm on the mainland now but I am hoping to go back to big island soon.

Sign in to follow this