ffvii

Jealousy

Hi, i realized that i have a problem with jealousy and i didn't really know it before, what would be the Taoist approach to solving this problem? i could give you an example (though it is kind of personal) if you would like.

Consider 'why' you are jealous. Do you feel entitled to a thing? If so, relinquish your desire to be entitled. In truth you are entitled to nothing so accept that and smile. The answer most likely lies in your personal insecurity, ask yourself 'why' so you need such a thing to feel secure.

It starts with observation. 'We speak out attachments', remember that and listen to the stuff that comes out of your mouth.

You find direction by asking your self questions... your line of questioning may lead you all the way back to your childhood.

Judgement is a nasty thing, nothing will bind a bad attitude to your heart more than judgement so don't do it. If you have judged someone in your past you better figure out how to love them and let it go because it might lead to stuff like this ;)