Sign in to follow this  
Non

do you have to be a zen master to be successful with women?

My argument was a strawman and I showed inconsiderate behaviour that is below me.

Slippery slope:-)

Sorry, not seeing it :P

Your strawman was your suggesting that you use bibliographies or some other sort of reference- that was not what anyone was suggesting in the least-

The inconsiderate behavior was getting people all involved with the conversation with the promises of certain revealing links..... which you then never provided! Regardless of your intent, the effect on the other parties remains the same.

And since you're a quality poster, I figured that that behavior was kind of below you.

No slippery slope there :P just a summation of what actually happened.

Why not practice your own google fu,

if you can't find it, it's not meant for you!

Ain't that more like google "fate"?

Google fu would be the ability to find something really easily :ninja: A google fu master would be able to link to references for topics I haven't even made yet :ninja: it seems like magic, but that's just because their skill is on a whole other level.

• Like 1

Ain't that more like google "fate"?

Google fu would be the ability to find something really easily :ninja: A google fu master would be able to link to references for topics I haven't even made yet :ninja: it seems like magic, but that's just because their skill is on a whole other level.

If I could foresee the links and topics you might not yourself even have thought of would that make me a clairgooglant?

Agh, where to begin?

Strawmen and slipperly slopes and arguments and justifications to show me just how much I do not care. I believe i had been quite transparent with ya, about not particularly caring and why. Now I do feel quite bad about your remarks but I'm not sure why. Not your problem, thankfully:-)

I am not a "quality poster". Last time i checked i was a person, albeit a qi-gong practitioner, not a rhetorician- although that stuff seems to work:-) No wonder my teacher's teacher got into it:-) It seems so much more valued than anything else. Cynicism aside, I think he might have realised just how much:(

Edited to add the missing link. It crashes my mobile so best access from elsewhere

https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS#search.none

Easier if you Google "Google keyword tool". It's at the top of the list.

So folks can type in terms and find out what related terms other people are using to find "related" things.

Based on Google's secret sauce, of course.

Edited by -K-

BTT

I'd never realised it didn't bump itself if you edit.

For Mssrs Vortex and Slopps:-)

My suggestion: before typing any search terms, put yourself in the frame of mind of a girl/woman with bf troubles. I think that would make the search more fruitful :-)

BTT

I'd never realised it didn't bump itself if you edit.

For Mssrs Vortex and Slopps:-)

My suggestion: before typing any search terms, put yourself in the frame of mind of a girl/woman with bf troubles. I think that would make the search more fruitful :-)

Hm, we may need to go back to those gender threads to see why we can't do that, or if we could, why we wouldn't get those same results :P

For instance, to go to what (I think) vortex was alluding to here:

Do those even exist? :wacko:

If so, could you please link us to some? I'd be curious to skim some of their challenges..lol. And if they are complaining about the boyfriends they chose...or not being able to get a boyfriend at all?

(emphasis mine)

I've heard more than enough girls/women complain about their boyfriends- how they are inconsiderate jerks, and how they just want to find a "nice guy", but then I sit there and watch them make moves on the same type of guy that they complain about, while literally ignoring every nice guy in their lives.

So, you know, as a guy, if there's a type of girl I don't like to be around (an airhead, a flake, etc etc) I learn to identify those types of women pretty damn quickly, and I certainly don't complain to my best girlfriends about how I can never find a "nice girl" who can just carry out a conversation or who won't suddenly send me a text at the last minute telling me she can't meet me for breakfast because she was up too late with another one of her guy friends.

So it may be hard for me to put myself into the position of a girl who just always winds up dating a guy who is a jerk, who disrespects me, who doesn't return my calls, and who flirts with other women, so that I then have to search the internet for clues to my problems.

Not to say that searching the internet is bad. That's how I found TTB's.

I believe i had been quite transparent with ya, about not particularly caring and why.

And I tried to show to the best of my ability why, despite what our best intentions may be, the outcomes would be the same as someone performing the same act with the worst intentions. So your having the most innocent intentions or the worst intentions wouldn't matter- the effect on the thread would be the same. And it's rarely a good effect :(

I am not a "quality poster".

Well I disagree :P

But it's not a job or something that you or anyone needs to feel beholden to.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this