dwai

Hng-Ha and practicing with the sounds

One of the things I've been learning is the concept of Hng-Ha sounds in Taiji Chuan practice. My teacher also showed us that we could practice each of the 8 energies (Peng, Lu, an, Ji etc) with their names while doing the forms. i.e., Doing ward-off repeatedly, we can use the sound "Peng" (resonating), etc and so on and so forth.

Does anyone here have experience doing that? What do you think about this? Please do share.

One of the things I've been learning is the concept of Hng-Ha sounds in Taiji Chuan practice. My teacher also showed us that we could practice each of the 8 energies (Peng, Lu, an, Ji etc) with their names while doing the forms. i.e., Doing ward-off repeatedly, we can use the sound "Peng" (resonating), etc and so on and so forth.

Does anyone here have experience doing that? What do you think about this? Please do share.

Reminded me of this video I saw with Dr. Zhi Gang Sha. He teaches Werr, Ahh, Hung as healing sounds for upper, middle, lower dan tien

about 18:30 in

Reminded me of this video I saw with Dr. Zhi Gang Sha. He teaches Werr, Ahh, Hung as healing sounds for upper, middle, lower dan tien

about 18:30 in

Interesting video...thanks for shring.