Sign in to follow this  
Pu-erh

Another new member

Hi. I'm a 26-year-old guy living in San Diego, CA. I study Taijiquan with Sifu Jesse Tsao. I have trained a little bit in a few other martial arts, as well. I also practice sitting meditation, and have been a member of a couple of Zen sanghas over the years. Right now I am interested in learning more about Vajrayana, qigong, and energy work in general. I am starting an M.A. in Counseling Psych this fall and am interested in health, healing, and spiritual development. Also love Chinese and Japanese poetry, not to mention tea. I've been lurking on the forum for a while and learning as much as I can.

I probably won't post much except to ask questions.

Thanks,

Pu-erh

Hi. I'm a 26-year-old guy living in San Diego, CA. I study Taijiquan with Sifu Jesse Tsao. I have trained a little bit in a few other martial arts, as well. I also practice sitting meditation, and have been a member of a couple of Zen sanghas over the years. Right now I am interested in learning more about Vajrayana, qigong, and energy work in general. I am starting an M.A. in Counseling Psych this fall and am interested in health, healing, and spiritual development. Also love Chinese and Japanese poetry, not to mention tea. I've been lurking on the forum for a while and learning as much as I can.

I probably won't post much except to ask questions.

Thanks,

Pu-erh

A warm Welcome, Pu-erh!

:D Except for tea, there are plenty else available here for your delight!

Enjoy!!

Sign in to follow this