Sign in to follow this  
Turlis655

Hi Taobums

Ive been lurking around through the forums for a while now (what seems like awhile to me anyways) and have read many of the discussions here. I came to the forum because I wanted to practice Nei Gong and you guys got some really good info. Im not one to post much because although I have read a lot about energy work and ways to store it, condense it, so on and so forth but I dont have the actual experience with it. I first noticed energy when I was around 16 or 17 and played around with it for a little bit before I actually started reading up on it to get a better understanding of what exactly it was I was doing with it. Had my first astral projection when I was 17 and continued to have this experience (got to where I could control when I wanted to do it) up until I was 23 when, for some reason, I have been unable to project anymore. I still work on it from time to time but I havent really gone full force into it. Seems everything was much easier to do before I started to read about it. Anyways, It is great reading all of your post and what you guys have to say. Hope to be able to use this forum to learn and also give my thoughts on certain subjects.

Turlis

Sign in to follow this